Search results

1. Ginge81990

My Silver K1 & Track 172 Cup

Sorry to hear about the car bud, been keeping an eye on your progress. Hope the wee F****RS get whats coming to them.
  2. Ginge81990

My Black Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

Looks ace. So so jealous right now
  3. Ginge81990

Unicorn tuning

My thoughts exactly must be happy rollers.
  4. Ginge81990

Unicorn tuning

Hi all been awhile since I've been on. Anyone had any experiences with unicorn tuning down near Manchester. A lot of people on the other vw sites seem to be saying good things my mate has just had his 1.8t a3 mapped there with my old Ko3s set-up with highflow mani, forge actuator and welly...
  5. Ginge81990

K04 MK3 Ibiza Cupra Track Ready - RIP

So sorry to see this mucka. Some jealous twats in this world. Who ever done this should be hung drawn Nd quartered. Hope you manage to get something ne. Which you can put your mark on again. Worth while investing in some cctv cameras from maplin or something get them hooked up to prevent it...
  6. Ginge81990

Cupra R brembo's

I still have my full brembo kit available. Pm Pete if you want. can do you a good deal.
  7. Ginge81990

My 230bhp 301ftlbs Mk3 Ibiza cupra

^^^ lol unfortunatly money needed for wedding and house :ban: anyway i cant believe i've still got my full brembo kit sitting around and a full set of newly refurbed Oz super T gt's with 4 very good t1r's. If any one knows someone who might want them let me know.
  8. Ginge81990

^^^ lol yeah, Will get some winter wheels nd Tyres. Ok so not posted on here in a while the cupra is virtually all gone just the shell remaining sitting on axle stands. I have a few little bits left still to sell, brembos, oz super t Wheels with Tyres, and twin nomad pod with gauges...
  9. Ginge81990

looks like it was an awesome trip bud. and to right not wasting your break down cover :whistle:
  10. Ginge81990

cheers everyone, i will be hanging around don't worry. maybe in the future i will revisit the cupra's will see. anyway here is a look at the new motor picked up yesterday :) BMW 123d M-Sport Coupe
  11. Ginge81990

what have u done to ur car today?

didn't think I.could.with mine but the money I can.make from.f Bremaking is about double that selling hole. Pm if u need anything
  12. Ginge81990

what have u done to ur car today?

Decided to break my cupra :-( all good things gotta come to an end.
  13. Ginge81990

Cupra downpipe removal

you can get 2 if not 3 from the top and the other needs a long extension and you can get it from underneath. u doing it up on ramps or in the drive way?
  14. Ginge81990

did it as you said mucka. 3 turns of preload. after setting it up at the 14 thread mark. any way unfortunatly i have sorta come to an end with the cupra. contemplating selling it just now as I cant justify spending more and more money on it. looking at possibly a 123d msport coupe :)...
  15. Ginge81990

Some very good figures bud. Bet it shifts now.
  16. Ginge81990

Revo map vs shitty fuel

Lol stay away from.Wallace wit vag cars. Mapped my cupra stage 2 left it running lean telling me my injectors needed changed and I needed this and that when it was just needing a 4bar pump. The fact he.hasn't ran any logs etc is just lazy and silly.
  17. Ginge81990

Revo map vs shitty fuel

bud who did the revo map for you up round here?
  18. Ginge81990

20vT Conversion - Help Identifying a wire - Please

As chambers said it sounds like the oil temp sensor wire which is standard on the ibiza cupra r. think the loom is on all ibizas though.
  19. Ginge81990

Forge actuator

look at the other thread you posted on Dean about actuators thats the one which Bill tested.
  20. Ginge81990

Forge actuator

Cheers Bud I will do that.