Search results

1. Underseat storage

anyone done this yet ???
  2. Vag com

i am after one too lol
  3. Seat belt warning - Snap-on Modis to remove?

very easy pal, took 5 mins if that
  4. Seat belt warning - Snap-on Modis to remove?

i have a snap on solus and i turned mine off using that....... job done
  5. Hidden kill switch?

Just keep ya keys safe job sorted lol
  6. Large/Small MFD

So if I get fr tdi ones, is it just a case of coding and fitting ?? Is there any benefit from having larger mfd other than looks ?..
  7. Large/Small MFD

Can u retrofit the larger mfd into a vehicle that has a small mfd as standard ???
  8. Guide: How to fix the common leaking rear washer pipe in the Boot/Passenger footwell

it says leak in boot/passenger footwell, i am guessing it does not mean front passenger footwell lol
  9. Seat Leon FR TDi Flashing glow plug & EML Light

Am not using an hybrid turbo so not really a problem to me
  10. Seat Leon FR TDi Flashing glow plug & EML Light

They doing it all for £350 as its a mate that owns the company lol
  11. Seat Leon FR TDi Flashing glow plug & EML Light

So if I need to replace the sensor which one is it lol
  12. Seat Leon FR TDi Flashing glow plug & EML Light

Company that was doing dpf delete said if they take the dpf off they can map the sensors out as there not needed once dpf is off, u can even buy dpf delete pipes with and without sensor holes for this reason
  13. Seat Leon FR TDi Flashing glow plug & EML Light

Are they expensive ?? I can get it done by a company in Donny for £350 all in, dpf removal and all mapped out and remap
  14. Seat Leon FR TDi Flashing glow plug & EML Light

No mate am like a light blue/green colour and got it from Doncaster, thought about dpf removal and remap tho, if u have dpf delete it maps sensors out lol
  15. Seat Leon FR TDi Flashing glow plug & EML Light

Not mapped as far as I know, only had car 18mths but never had a issue before and which sensor there is 3 ???
  16. Seat Leon FR TDi Water in N/S Footwell

Well funny you should ask but had a new windscreen fitted about 4week ago, want to check all other options first before ringing them up and kicking off at them and saying its windscreen leaking
  17. Seat Leon FR TDi Flashing glow plug & EML Light

2007 Seat Leon FR TDi I have started getting a flashing glow plug light coming on every so often and going off after 20-30 seconds. After a while the Engine Management Light will also come. Had fault code reader on Fault Code: P0546 - Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor Circuit High Bank...
  18. Seat Leon FR TDi Water in N/S Footwell

2007 Seat Leon FR TDi 170 Went to clean car today, removed n/s/f floor mat to vac out and found that the passenger footwell carpet was soaked in water. Never had any problems before. Any Ideas please ?????
  19. Loosing Coolant Again - Into the dealers this time

mine did the same last week, water pump gone :(
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise