Search results

1. Cupra 290 service

The service? I have a service plan but on receipt its £299 for a major service. And 12 months for what service? I also get a service at 12 months on all cars I own.
  2. Cupra 290 service

He said he would get me a price for a filter. Just thought it was strange. I've always change the fuel filter every 12 months on all cars I've owned in the past.
  3. Cupra 290 service

Just had major service done by Seat. Everything was changed apart from the fuel filter. When I asked about it the lad said they don't get changed on any petrol cars and will last for the life of the car. Is this correct?
  4. Black cupra with black/grey wheel pics

Anyone got a black cupra (st if possible) with black or grey wheels?
  5. Exhaust tip on cupra st

Noticed the other day that the right exhaust tip sticks out further the the left one and it's starting to annoy me lol. Had a look and I can move the right back box quite easy compared to the left one. I've notice the left one has an extra exhaust hanger which is at the other end of the back...
  6. Leon cupra turbo noise

I seem to get an annoying noise when driving at low revs. Only notice it when I don't have the radio on. Seem to come from turbo area. I've found a video of someone else's on YouTube. Is this a normal noise coming from the turbo area on these engines?
  7. New cupra logo badge on a 280?

Sure someone on the fb mk3 cupra owners page has made them and selling them
  8. Dog mesh guard and boot mat for an st

Can anyone reccomend a mesh dog gaurd and a mat / boot liner for an st. Any pics or a link would be great.
  9. More power

Would say mines like that not much at all would even say its not totally black like others you see. Mines remap with dpf delete need to get it on the rollers really. Your just down a19 from me just out of interest how much do u charge for a remap? Wouldn't mined 230 thinking mines around 210.
  10. More power

With 230 from just a remap what would the smoke be like though?
  11. Leon cr fr tdi 170

I have a pd170 and change oil, fuel, air, pollen filters and oil every 10k.
  12. Replacement centre caps

Av got gel caps on mine been on over 3 year still look brand new
  13. Daniel M's FR PD170 - Fixed 24.07.2017

Mines was mapped around 88k then started to slip around 92k it's now on 118k it's fine if driven normally but will slip if u giving some stick for a while lol
  14. Daniel M's FR PD170 - Fixed 24.07.2017

Yeah mines 210 bhp and around 320-330 ftlb. Was thinking of just using standard LUK clutch and flywheel from eurocarparts or using uprated clutch.
  15. Daniel M's FR PD170 - Fixed 24.07.2017

What power/torque you're car running?
  16. Daniel M's FR PD170 - Fixed 24.07.2017

Nice car you have Daniel. What clutch you went for?
  17. Rear boot lock mechanism doesn't respond?

Is the switch your on about held on with a little screw? If so how did u get it off? I've took the screw off but can seem to unplug/unclip it
  18. Rear boot lock mechanism doesn't respond?

Have you found a fix for this yet mines started playing up sometimes it opens sometimes it doesn't need to know which part is the problem
  19. Knocking from front suspension

I had this turned out to be steering rack. Changed nearly every part even putting standard springs back on (seats advice as they said it was to low?)Took it to a few garages including seat twice but only 2 garges said it was the rack. never had a problem since changing it. And got my H&R...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.