Search results

1. BobbyT

Where to sell my car?

Hi everyone, Time has come to change car I think. Where do people recommend to sell cars privately these days as this is the first time I've done it? I've just got a standard 1.4 sport 3 door in white with anthracite wheels and panoramic sun roof. Any help is appreciated. Cheers
  2. BobbyT

Lowering Springs

Hi mate... I have a full set of Eibach lowering springs brand new in the box that I'm not going to fit. PM me if you like.
  3. BobbyT

Chair Squeak

Do you have the under seat storage boxes?
  4. BobbyT

Flaking Alloys

Happened to mine after 2 1/2 years, good luck getting it done under warranty.
  5. BobbyT

Frustrated with 'xenon look' bulbs!!!!!

Got a link please?
  6. BobbyT

Springs.

send me a private message please mate i can't send you one for some reason!
  7. BobbyT

Cam Belt change interval

just had mine done yesterday at 41k miles. was due at 40. £280 seat are offering it for atm which is fairly reasonable and they turned it round in 2.5 hours.
  8. BobbyT

A couple of questions ?

yeah has happened to me for the last 12 months.. had them cleaned out by seat and fixed it for about 2 weeks but came back again. usually happens when it has been raining but always happens if left for longer than 2 days. i actually had skid marks all down my drive once from where i'd pulled...
  9. BobbyT

Window Dropped into Door - Help

Tried a different dealer and they've taken a copy of my service book to send to Seat UK and I should get an answer tomorrow. Fingers crossed they seemed quite hopeful. ***** at Preston are absolutely terrible, I would never use them again.
  10. BobbyT

Appreciate what you're saying but I think it's worth a 5 minute phone call IMO And they won't cover the cost as they've had a lot of cars in this week with the same issue and they're blaming it on the weather as oppose to a technical fault which they might have paid for. I'm going to take...
  11. BobbyT

Thanks everyone, going to give the Service Manager a call tomorrow as I think he owes me a favour after giving me my car back after a service with one of the worst misfires I've ever experienced!
  12. BobbyT

My warranty ran out last week... Bloody typical. Thanks for the advice though I'm going to have a go at taking the door card off tonight, does anyone know if there's a guide of how to do it?
  13. BobbyT

Hi Everyone, This morning I was sat stationery in some traffic and my window suddenly dropped into the door, at first it was at a diagonal angle and then I pulled over and tried to straighten it up but it just dropped straight down into the door. I drove to the Seat Dealer and without...
  14. BobbyT

Admiral insurance

How is that even possible? I pad 1800 for 10 months with elephant, 1 crash, 3 points and 20 y/o on standard 1.4 in Preston
  15. BobbyT

Lowering springs

Have those Eibach springs been sold now?
  16. BobbyT

Insurance for under 20's

ive done that 10 months thing with elephant as well but apparently you only get the 1 year ncb if you stay with elephant? and if you transfer to a different company at the end of the 10 months then you cant use it? only found out after i'd paid for mine...
  17. BobbyT

Insurance for under 20's

aviva were very good for me as well when i was 19. now with elephant after having a write off. i also found tesco compare website to be very competitive
  18. BobbyT

Seat finance email

the one in preston?
  19. BobbyT

malossi ibiza sc

Hi there, what colour are your wheels? are they Anthracite or Shadow Chrome? Thanks
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise