Search results

1. graememgparker

Inlet manifold and inlet flaps

Hi - I know someone in here has done it but cant remember who or find the thread. Im wanting to remove the inlet manifold on my cupra so that I can completely lean it as I know itll be seriously manky! Does anyone have a guide or has anyone done it before??? Also whats the best way...
  2. graememgparker

Cupra/Fr/K1.....??

I thought it was 330 of the speed blue cupra r no?
  3. graememgparker

Cupra/Fr/K1.....??

"Ceappy aero kit"? Tosspot
  4. graememgparker

leon cupra - winter protection

... just realised theres no front splitter and its too high!
  5. graememgparker

leon cupra - winter protection

Well impressed you bought your car back! Shes very pretty!! Really love - sometimes I play with selling mine too ..... then dont lol .... were you on TV by they way .... dunno if it was u or not .... but really looked like ur car!
  6. graememgparker

New trim sneak peak

How much did the retrim cost? I have cupra seats and always wished they were leather
  7. graememgparker

Cupra/Fr/K1.....??

You should go for the K1 with a stage 1 map. Thatll give uou around 310bhp with better than standard mpg. Also K1s (as long as its an original one hold their money far better than any of the otgers do. Although the cupra Rs interior is better than the k1 i think the K1 stands out more ...
  8. graememgparker

Swap my btcc/cupra diffuser for your plain btcc 1

Hey Jake, where abouts are you? I could maybe swap mine, although ud have to swap at least the rear of the exhaust too
  9. graememgparker

whats up with my clutch?? ... is oil important!?

So when I rev the nuts off my cupra (wether I actually change gear or not) the pedal sometimes doesnt pop right back up and other ti.es does but feels really tight and harder to depress .... whats the crack with it? ...next ... yes I actually know oil is improtant lol ..... but - I zaw a...
  10. graememgparker

Bentley car key.

Ive never needed a car to get women mate! ... we have brothels here for that .... theyre cheaper than Gallardo wheels too. Maybe you should try the same! .... on second thoughts it might be awkward bumping into your missus there eh :rofl:
  11. graememgparker

Bentley car key.

OMFG! I want that Bicra!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.s. Betty really has a way with words lol
  12. graememgparker

K1 body parts !! Can't find any

Jake is correct. They ARE different bumpers. There is no removable valance on the K1 bumper and as far as Im aware there are any replaceable valances that have a centre exit ..... although I may be wrong
  13. graememgparker

Revo Intake Noise

It was ADS Revo Preston! I have a loba fuel pump though, I could run stage 2+ power but asked them to keep the power back a bit for sake of better handling and not totally ruining the car. So I just put Stage 2 on my signatire somI didnt get loads of people saying in was low power for stage 2+ lol
  14. graememgparker

Revo Intake Noise

65mph ..... high revs in 3rd gear? ..... I cant remember what top speed in 3rd is on mine but I know fourth is 124mph .... so 3rd cant be 65mph
  15. graememgparker

:( Leon Cupra currently having Stage 2+ remap, low on Power!!!

...so virtually everything he has apart from the wheels?! ........ must be doing something right achieving 329bhp with the standard pump. #harsh
  16. graememgparker

What did you and your MK2 do today?

lol if I posted things like this Id have a similar post every other week :cry:
  17. graememgparker

Finally the KW v3 coilovers are fitted but i'm not 100% happy

This is on sportliles ... love the ride height
  18. graememgparker

Finally the KW v3 coilovers are fitted but i'm not 100% happy

Put wheel spacers on and itll look lower ... obviously it wont actuallu BE lower but it will look it!
  19. graememgparker

Head gasket leak?

I had this problem too .... so put the engine cover back on .... problem solved! :whistle:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.