Search results

1. SeanyK

MIB Toolbox on the Arona 2020 / SD Nav updates

Hey folks, I am trying to update the maps on my OH's Arona (2020) The Installed 'SW Train version' is MST2_EU_SE_ZR_P0514T SW MU version 0514 I gathered from this it is a MIB2 Standard unit - so went ahead and downloaded MIB Toolbox, so I could use the latest maps on my own SD Card...
  2. SeanyK

Smashed foglight :( cheapest replacement?

Perfect thanks mate! And thanks very much to everyone who posted in this thread :) I owe you all a beer, so for now, enjoy this virtual beer :D :cheers:
  3. SeanyK

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-LEON-2009-FRONT-FOG-LIGHT-LAMP-O-S-DRIVER-SIDE-/290830088404?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43b6d2f8d4 Is that the right part?
  4. SeanyK

Hey folks, spotted this on my car earlier I'm guessing it must have been a stone? :( Anyway! Checked out eBay and they range from £20+ however euro car parts £120 am I missing something? The eBay ones seem to say 2006-2009 mine is a 59 FL model (FR) do the facelifts use different fog...
  5. SeanyK

1.4TSI 125bhp

I think it was a 2010 and had done about 7000 miles so most likely had to be worn in a bit more. Don't get me wrong, I am not slating the car at all, just giving my personal view, I didn't buy the 1.4 based on that test drive, and I was test driving a lot of cars at the time and did give it a...
  6. SeanyK

1.4TSI 125bhp

Strange... But the one I test drove (and I drove it like I would a daily driver, ie gently) was poor mpg, I saw about 32-34mpg Don't get me wrong, that's not terrible, but if you see 32mpg from a 2L Golf GTI (MK5) you want to be seeing a bit more than 32-34mpg for a 1.4 engine nearly 80hp less...
  7. SeanyK

No bluetooth audio streaming. Who's the culprit?

Yeah they just followed that small section, I think it probably took them 30 mins only. Vagcom should hopefully have a setting, apparently you can set your phone (on the iPhone for sure) in settings accessibility to mono audio. But when I tried that, it still had right speaker only, although...
  8. SeanyK

1.4TSI 125bhp

Good point to be fair :)
  9. SeanyK

1.4TSI 125bhp

Did you test drive one mate? As when I did, it had all the extras I wanted, but was too slow and had poor fuel consumption. If you are coming from a Cupra you might be disappointed...
  10. SeanyK

Yeah man, to be fair the swapping of the unit is a sinch as is changing the stereo, but I just could not be bothered to do the extra wire part. I just gave them the sheet of paper http://www.myturbodiesel.com/1000q/a...oth-module.htm that you sent, and it says the pins on there. I did not give...
  11. SeanyK

Hi mate, well even though I said I couldn't be bothered... I ended up asking a local car audio place to add the extra 2 wires from the BT module to the head unit, £35 later...All done! Stereo AD2P streaming! :funk:
  12. SeanyK

Hi mate, ah you legend :) Was looking for that part number :D thanks man, I didn't really code much, as the car already had bluetooth, and when I replaced it, went through the long coding to check, and pretty much left it as it was, although I did enable voice control, but it still didn't...
  13. SeanyK

Hey well an update for you... I replaced the BT module... Stage 1, the BT module is completely different housing to the newer one, so I will need to find a replacement casing for it, as the old unit has a different bracket. Anyway! I now have Bluetooth audio streaming however just from the...
  14. SeanyK

Hey Vague, I just bought one of those newer BT units, when it arrives i'll update this thread to confirm whether it fixes the BT streaming on the 315 using factory microphone connector. :)
  15. SeanyK

Polar Fis+now supports white and color cluster.

On my old 2006 Leon it was above the clutch pedal area - so a total and utter nightmare to get to. There was an area under the windscreen wipers, driver side, under the scuttle panel, where many guides point to it being there - but on the 2006 Leon it was not there, even though the area looked...
  16. SeanyK

Problem with AUX input

This. Just call the dealer and tell them it needs a new CUPS socket (USB/AUX) if your car is under warranty they do it for free.
  17. SeanyK

We tried this yesterday on my friends 2010 with factory fit bluetooth, he has just got the 315, fitted it but no audio streaming - option is there on the unit, but it says 'bluetooth audio not available' Tried disconnecting the unit under the seat, but then there is no bluetooth at all. Under...
  18. SeanyK

Retrofit SEAT RNS510 & OEM Bluetooth

Hey folks, I checked under the drivers seat and I have a completely different part number, you guys seem to have ones starting 7P6 whereas mine starts 1Z0 035 729 C Plus mine has 2 brackets on one side that are screwed in, yet the part above by Sinbad actually has 3 screw mounting holes? Are...
  19. SeanyK

RNS 315 Retrofit

Hi, to my knowledge; 1) As far as I know, the bluetooth will not stream audio, as this is due to the unit under the driver seat, you need to swap to a later version of that box for bluetooth audio to stream. I have an RNS 315, I retrofitted from a 310, and I cannot stream bluetooth audio -...
  20. SeanyK

Dab aerial for an RNS 315?

I demand an answer, no seriously I do!!!:rofl: Any ideas folks?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.