Search results

1. maddox

newbie needs help!

Conrod went through the block :-/ thats a crazy ass failure!! My mates S3(bam engine too) bent a rod after a map and thats rare never mind what yours did.....
  2. maddox

Sfs oversize tip questions

Should come with all new clips mate, fitted my v3 badger5 one a couple of months ago
  3. maddox

LCR sump plug

Anyone seen a sump plug like this? Car got its oil changed in a mates mates garage last year during some work. I'm now changing it myself and puzzled about the sump plug, meant to be an 18/19mm head? Any ideas, dont want to insert random stuff and chew it! Thanks guys
  4. maddox

Remap stage 2

Aftermarket turbo intake pipe is a shout too, standard one collapses under pressure. I'd say exhaust is a must, I personally went for the full milltek de cat option in my stage 2+ prep
  5. maddox

LCR rear diffuser

All going to plan the car will be around the 300 mark by the time i organise this to get done!
  6. maddox

LCR rear diffuser

I know this wont be everyones cup of tea but i think i'd like this on my LCR What do you think? http://www.sa-motorsport.co.uk/rear-diffusers.html
  7. maddox

HELP - LCR mk1

VCDS is basically vag com mate, program runs on you pc or laptop and plugs into the car, look it up, its pretty handy
  8. maddox

Reg plate lights

bump!! bought above bulbs and they have also blown :-\
  9. maddox

Stage 2 list of components

Sorry, yeah the filter is a must, always overlooked as the first thing i got for the car was a bmc cda carbon enclosed filter kit! Car is booked for the map on the 1st if may, what turbo intake pipe should i get? The badger 5 one or the ram air one i'm seeing a lot in fleebay? :s confused as...
  10. maddox

Reg plate lights

yeah i always do man, will look them up cheers :)
  11. maddox

Reg plate lights

where did you buy the replacement holders from? stealers? might do the same, not as if its expensive to replace them but annoying as hell lol
  12. maddox

what have you done to your car today ?

waiting to be accepted to the group now lol cheers dude!! looks superb!
  13. maddox

perfect mate going for a look just now, easy enough to swap over? ive got an lcr if that makes a difference lol
  14. maddox

Awesome!! Where did you get the parts mate and how much were they?
  15. maddox

Reg plate lights

Having been through 3 or 4 sets in the last year, does anyone else have the issue where the left light kills LEDs? Right is always fine, is it my poor selection on product or maybe a voltage/current issue? :s
  16. maddox

Fitting a 3" downpipe

Yeah never touched the subframe! Turbo back milltek is in and sounds great!! Not too loud even though its de cat and non res!
  17. maddox

Fitting a 3" downpipe

Thread highjack, how did you get on with the downpipe mate? Fitting a full milltek system today and thats the bit i'm nervous about, did you drop the sub frame?
  18. maddox

Stuck in nowrwich

The guy from powerflow couldn't have been more helpful, took me at lunch time and stuck my car on the ramp, couldn't help though its separated from the turbo to the down pipe, good excuse for a new full turbo back :)
  19. maddox

Stuck in nowrwich

Perfect mate cheers
  20. maddox

Stuck in nowrwich

I'm down from Glasgow working in norwich and the manifold or down pipe has developed a really bad blow! Now the engine management light is on :( anyone local with vagcom that can help? And/or know a garage that could patch it to get me home? (Getting a full 3" turbo back next week) cheers guys
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise