Search results

1. SeAt LC

BBS RS gt alloys on LCR?

Does anyone know if BBS RS GT wheels will fit over the brembies on my leon? 18" et35....if anybody has had these on theirs pics would be appreciated! :help:
  2. SeAt LC

Cupra R with full miltek system and decat..MOT DUE??

Hi everyone, i have a cupra r with miltek system and decat, my mot is due and was wondering if i still stand a chance of passing the emissions test?as i dont want to buy a cat! Cheers.
  3. SeAt LC

Rolling road day anyone??

Is there anyone in The Dorset/Devon/hants area that would be up for a rolling road day?
  4. SeAt LC

leon cupra r with 3sdm 00.5

Hi all does anybody know if 18" 5x100 et35 3sdm 00.5 wheels would fit my cupra r? 8.5j front 9.5j rears? Any help would be appreciated!
  5. SeAt LC

Carbon canister clicking on LCR?

Hey ppl, can anyone help me my carbon canister has just started making an annoying clicking/ticking noise is there a cure for this? :help:
  6. SeAt LC

Porsche twist wheels on my leon! NEED AN ANSWER tonight :)

Hi peepz! Dont know if anyone can help me before i order my adapters for my porsche twists! I have 17" 7.5j on front and 9j on the rear. The front wheels im happy with a 20mm adapter but the rears i have a 225/45 tyre and with the old adapter which was 25mm it sat flush with the arches does...
  7. SeAt LC

What to go for???

Guys i am debating on wether to get a toyosport fmic or a cobra exhaust centre/backbox(non-res) What does everyone think? Cheers
  8. SeAt LC

Need help on deciding what fmic to go for!!

Hi guys i have leon cupra auq 180,am wanting to get a fmic but cant decide which one to get?i cant afford a forge one tho,what are people opinions?and also what extras would i need to get it all set up?cheers seat lc!:confused:
  9. SeAt LC

Where to get a Joiner from?

hi guys i have the leon cupra 180bhp, i have just received my jetex cone filter and my forge 007p DV...could anyone tell me where i can get a alloy joiner or a silicone pipe to extend my air filter close to the wing?as its too close to the MAF! i have the 70mm MAF...also i have a breather filter...
  10. SeAt LC

Where can i buy the j-tec cone filter for my leon cupra??

Hey guys i was just wondering where i can buy the j-tec cone filter for my leon cupra? i have tried searching the forums for this but no threads pulled up :s
  11. SeAt LC

Newbie from Dorset!

Hi guys,pleased to join the forum! i have a seat leon cupra platinum grey! which i am wanting to mod with in the next few months! hoping there will be some useful information and some good ideas from other members!! Also if theres any other members in the dorset area let me no would be good to...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise