Search results

1. Benjic2

MK3 Leon Cupra, what we know

Don't worry about the DSG pause. This happens because he is in S mode. It will only change up when it can register that the car has sufficient momentum to stop the car bogging down on the gear change. It will hold revs until the car gets going. It used to happen all the time in my old car before...
  2. Benjic2

Triple R FR Custom Rear Diffuser

Haha jesus, I can't believe this still hasn't been made. They started it when I had my Leon.. that's nearly a year ago.
  3. Benjic2

After all that what a huge disappointment, Seat take the FR, slap 2 exhausts on and add 5 slots in the front bumper. Do they have a Cupra generic template that they apply to the car or something, its been the same for the last 6 years. What has happened to the seats too, there looks like there...
  4. Benjic2

HID's

I have brand new h7 terminator kit 6000k if anyone is after one. Bought them last week for the mrs car but she hated them so I removed them. Going to send them back this week unless anyone wants them
  5. Benjic2

K1 on eBay

If the guy's had it remapped to 340hp, then its likely he doesn't drive it like Miss Daisy!
  6. Benjic2

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Absolutely tell the insurance company. It depends on who they are tbh, I have been insured with 4 companies now and 2 of them noted a colour change as a modification. If I had claimed then they would have denied as it wasn't like that from the factory ( Codes on stickers in the boot correspond...
  7. Benjic2

K1 on eBay

Reg checker says K1
  8. Benjic2

I would say something has fell onto it ( Possibly from the roof of the garage? ). I doubt someone would just put a dent right in the middle of the roof and then walk off. If you're going to F*** someones car up, you make sure they will notice the damage, not discreetly dent the roof.
  9. Benjic2

I think you are right tbh, probably just a crap article !
  10. Benjic2

In both videos, they are 100% not DSG. The only way they will beat the FWD world record is if they attach a rocket to it, the MQB chassis is just not geared to be an out right racer. Then again it would be slightly embarrassing not to beat the Megane seeing as the design is now 5 years old, but...
  11. Benjic2

Got a set of brand new Toyo R888 going cheap if anyone is interested 235/35/19
  12. Benjic2

Benji's mk2 Leon FR 2.0 TSI

No idea on tge part numbers bud, if you ring up your dealership and ask them for the cupra R diffuser, they will know what you're on about :) The exhaust is a milltek system and you can get them direct from them or somewhere like AMD or Awesome GTI
  13. Benjic2

Thanks mate Thankyou ! Aye I do miss it at times, the noise was just brutal ! Onwards to bigger and better things though ;) This is the TSI not the TFSI. TSI has the far superior EA888 engine which runs a IHI RFH5 turbo and the TFSI runs a smaller and less efficient K03 turbo. TSI is...
  14. Benjic2

BBS ch

Ignore him, Lee. He thinks he knows everything, it's just a shame he doesn't know where to put a trolley jack underneath a car... Love CH's, good work!
  15. Benjic2

Service light?

If it has the larger MFD then you can reset it in the settings menu. If it doesn't then you need to : Hold in trip reset stalk Turn ignition on ( but don't turn the engine on) While stalk is still held in turn it to the right Release stalk. Ignition off, then start the engine and it...
  16. Benjic2

So I'm looking for a newer car, tried out the GTC VXR tonight

Non mate, the dealer matched the discount offered straight up so no need to go through the broker as I will be funding it a different way. I wont have the car longer than 2 years but got the extended warranty because there is more chance of them screwing it together right first time if they...
  17. Benjic2

So I'm looking for a newer car, tried out the GTC VXR tonight

Eurgh, not this stereotypical crap again. He's talking about a specific car, of which is one of the most reliable on the road!? Didn't like the VXR myself either, feels heavy and underpowered even though it is still very fast it just doesn't feel it. I couldn't recommend the Megane RS...
  18. Benjic2

211bhp standard 2.0 tfsi fr?

It's not badged TFSI from Seat, Rob. Only Audi carried on the TFSI branding on the TSI engine. Everything else is spot on though ;) If it does indeed say 211hp on your log book then it is 100% a mistake, the TSI was only introduced to the Leon in 2009. It's one of the better engines produced...
  19. Benjic2

Thanks for the kind words! No idea buddy, I just looked then and I can't find them through the mountains of items I have bought :( I will see if I can find a link for you Thanks mate, I don't have the part number but open a new thread in "Sere motors" and ask Dave, he will know :)
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members