Search results

1. s13ndo

Removing the speedo clocks cluster from dash

You have to remove all the metallic grey looking trims starting with the stereo surround. Then heater surround and then around the clocks. They’re just T20 or T25 screws and really easy. Clocks are held in with a couple aswell
  2. s13ndo

My 2012 Leon FR+ CR 170

Got a set of H&R 40mm springs and fitted them last night. Looks so much better. Just needs a good wash now And a quick before and after
  3. s13ndo

My 2012 Leon FR+ CR 170

Nice one! No idea not been on the rollers yet. I used the same guy who did my golf. The map on that was bang on and this feels nice too
  4. s13ndo

My 2012 Leon FR+ CR 170

I’m back after a little while (probably 4years) Bought my Fr about 4 months ago now so I thought it’d be a good idea to get back on here!! It’s a 2012 plus in one of my favourite colours and this is just what I’ve been up to with it since January really The day I got it And the day...
  5. s13ndo

Leon btcc full wrap by PwPro

It takes two men three full days to strip - prep - fit and then re assemble the car plus the use of the best materials hence the price We don't do cheap work just good work and our customers appreciate that :)
  6. s13ndo

Evening guys.. Unfortunately dude we dont do hydrographics. This work was done by a company in Leeds and i must say the work they do is epic. For that kind of wrap, Hexis Gloss vinyl, it cost £1400+ vat .. the Hydrographics cost jist over £300 including the vat Reiss
  7. s13ndo

So here is a recent one from us This BTCC kitted Leon has been owned by the same chap for some time and he decided to change her looks rather than trade up A full mexico blue wrap was specced as well as some hydro printed trim on arrival stripped and made ready...
  8. s13ndo

Another tragic vm wrap removed

Lol. Itss not that expensive!! Theres dearer.. And worse lol. Yeah pretty much. Knife marks on the doors, wings, boot lid, rear 1/4s, roof, rear bumper and paint pulled off the passenger door handle. We're Removing another one the week after next. Firstly done satin black and then...
  9. s13ndo

Sorry about the late update. Works been hectic!! no doubt after the last weeks drama's your all waiting with baited breath to see how she ended up so here you go adhesive removal fixings in storage install pictures and all...
  10. s13ndo

To be fair a gloss wrap you can wash, machine polish, wax and even lightly wet n dry it.. Satins you can wash as normal too, just have to use specific waxs (e.g Swissvax Opaque) Reiss
  11. s13ndo

Thanks alot.. Well the previous wrapper said hes going to try his hardest to get a refund for richard off the person he subbied in to do the work who he has now sacked... But surely the refund should come from the person you paid? Its a crazy situation really. And theres even more getting in...
  12. s13ndo

Yeah he has handled it extremely well. Its sad that it happens To peoples pride and joys tey work hard to get
  13. s13ndo

Yeah steves car we re-wrapped satin black. Theyll be another one from the same company in a couple of weeks we are re-wrapping .... Shocking level of work really but put right now. It will be finished tomorrow so finished photos will be up tomorrow evening Reiss
  14. s13ndo

Yeah its not good.. A company that states its the ultimate in GTR care really needs to have a look at what theyre doing.. Lovely car and i can confirm, she looks 10000 times better :) Reiss
  15. s13ndo

and this is what we found beneath trim being removed if you look closely at the vinyls edge knife marks are starting to become visible vinyl being removed now onto some close ups with the vinyl completely removed door mirrors door tops where the...
  16. s13ndo

no doubt some of you have seen this on the gtroc but thought it only right i share it in my spiritual home too richard the owner contacted us a little while ago after seeing steves car which we re wrapped in december he could see many similarities on his own car and was quite rightly...
  17. s13ndo

Tinting my Mk2

The price reflects the quality of work, quality of the materials, amount of work taking the windows out tinting them leaving them for a couple of hours before filing and refitting and wrapping the rear quarters ... Its easily a 5 hour job for a top job :)
  18. s13ndo

Tinting my Mk2

The rear 1/4s that are wrapped? You cant but its not a major thing
  19. s13ndo

Tinting my Mk2

Its quite tough against them to be fair. It all depends on what material choice.. Standard gloss colours are about 80 microns thick, satins are about 130 microns upto pearls that are around 180 microns thick
  20. s13ndo

Tinting my Mk2

The satin blues really nice. But saying that theres so many to choose from lol. We normally complete a full wrap in 3 days but we always ask for the car a couple days early for a wash down and fr the owner to look through all the samples, pick and for us to order it in
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise