Search results

1. nick radwell

Cupra vs 350z

well i can let u know ive got my 350z now and its awesome no going back to seat for me. shame tho as the old 130tdi was a good car but the new 1s are just to similar and common! and ill just say also not all about power the chassis is great with traction too lsd as standard and the sound from...
  2. nick radwell

has seat contacted u?

got a letter from seat saying that they wanted to buy my car back from me bcos of the demand for used 130 tdi se and them not having many has ne other 130 owner had this?
  3. nick radwell

Cupra vs 350z

yep awesome wonder how much the kit was ? suspose the yanks are good for some things!
  4. nick radwell

Cupra vs 350z

check this link then for a tuned 350Z that will wup any ibiza ! vid is near the bottom of page (note i am thinking of getting 1) http://www.imvfilms.com/films.php
  5. nick radwell

PLS HELP! It won't unlock or start

or could be at worst a part siezed or sticky starter only way to check too is to have it off a see if it turns freely as it could be cooking itself!
  6. nick radwell

meanist toledo ever!!!

its a xiegen body kit like the car in my avatar go to their site add a dot com to the previous sounds like there tryin to rip it off its made in belgium or sweden summit like that
  7. nick radwell

tdi with abt bodykit

i quite like the little 1 better than some mahooosive whale tale jobby! does look nice tho got some other pics on my mobile which are closer! just noticed it comes with leather too seen some ppl on here sayin u cant get that on uk models suspose something else we miss out on.
  8. nick radwell

tdi with abt bodykit

found this on my local seat garage website in germany for a leon tdi with 170ps originally 140ps but tuned with a abt chip i think looks good especiallt from behind! ti find it look under sitemap then gebraucht wagen (secondhand car) half way down the leon is!link http://www.christiaener.de/
  9. nick radwell

Lopsided TDi FR?

i tell u what ive thought this on mine to like walking upto it looks pissed ! bounced the sides up and down 1 side more bouncy than the other think shock is on its way out from harsh driving!
  10. nick radwell

oil catch tank

i take it u wouldnt need 1 for a diesel cos they run on oil nearly neway!
  11. nick radwell

mufflerectomy...

i did this exact same thing on my tdi see pics here will put link in a sec! got sound clips too! ok that didnt work cant attach either for some reason?
  12. nick radwell

Removing badges??

i used meths that shouldbt effect paint didnt on mine
  13. nick radwell

oil catch tank

just reading the thread what exactly does it do apart from the obv or should i say what benefits r there?? dont know mayb cos i have an oil burner mayb i need one so dont top up so regulary lol!
  14. nick radwell

After Market Leon Bumper

yeah prob i like the yellow 1 tho especially with a f**k off intercooler in the gap would be mean dont know bout mot time tho??:whistle:
  15. nick radwell

After Market Leon Bumper

hey bushy if u notice the plates it is a poncy french dude that probably owns it!! lol
  16. nick radwell

After Market Leon Bumper

keeping on that theme i found some more pics check these out?? try this link out http://www.mtk-tuning.com/zoom.php?ref=2014
  17. nick radwell

Mondello Park

i know damn shame for plato he was looking good in that race till they pulled him in the pits for something pretty minor not that could even show what he had done to deserve it????
  18. nick radwell

Mondello Park

just watching it now on itv leons def doing alot better this year just saw the crash then yeah what a twat he is!!
  19. nick radwell

What colour do i spray my wheels?

i think dark and sexy anthracite i love it silver can look tacky too shiny!! not very street sleeper u know?? how is the car neway thought ud sold it or got another 1?
  20. nick radwell

Extended Warranty

hey thats a good thought it never crossed my mind u know not that ive too many probs with my leon but the two ive had have stopped the car dead!! My warranty runs out in oct 06 but i live in germany so i wonder if an extended seat warranty would cover europe or would the internet companies...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members