Search results

1. volts

DSG SLow off the line

As above all about timing. Release the brake so the box has a chance to engage 1st gear before acceleration
  2. volts

How can you tell if a Leon has technology pack

Yep it has the LEDs also title has tech in it
  3. volts

Phone Book access

You've given the car access to your phone book ?? Message should appear on the phone asking if SEAT BT can access this (or along similar lines)
  4. volts

New Headlights with DRL's

Looks Fab
  5. volts

Sat Nav foibles comedy thread

Mine tries to take down a dead end road. It was originally a straight though road although not in my lifetime (23 years). Makes you wonder just how old the maps are. Also when traveling down to Cornwall it did take you down some country lanes. When the tom tom told U to stick the main roads...
  6. volts

DSG Creep?

Car before the Mk2 Leon was a Focus auto. This car seemed to creep at a quicker pace and almost instantly once off the brake In contrast the Leon seems to creep slower and not so instant as the clutch engages (I'm talking milliseconds of course)
  7. volts

MK3 Leon Cupra, what we know

http://www.whatcar.com/car-news/seat-set-reveal-focus-st-rival/1224754
  8. volts

Hands free phone.

Microphone within the car usually behind a grill in the roof lining
  9. volts

Seatbelts

Thanks for all contributions
  10. volts

Seatbelts

Not something I noticed until i was sitting in the passenger seat. The passenger seatbelt has this extra bit of fabric to stop the buckle sliding down. All the other seatbelts in the Leon have the more "traditional" button Any other Leon's like this. Strange bit of quality control
  11. volts

Traffic

Traffic gets it's information from radio stations (im sure the mk2 and mk3 have similar systems so have you got any radio stations which offer traffic reports saved. Just a thought
  12. volts

What colour is my car?

Ice Silver
  13. volts

How do you get this off

How do you propose I get this mess off the car. (Short of murdering the person who did it)
  14. volts

Seat media system?

When you start the car (or switch on the media system) it should say something along the lines of Seat Multimedia 2.0 2.1 or 2.2. Since yours is a 2008 i'd wager its a 2.1
  15. volts

Fob boot button not working

Sounds patronising but you do hit the button twice right
  16. volts

Weird indicator fault

Bad Earth Perhaps
  17. volts

Washer jet problems

1st thought would be your low on washer liquid.
  18. volts

Daytime running lights

DRL's come as part of the Bi-xeon lights don't they. I assume you have these
  19. volts

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Yikes Piss Poor Grammar *hangs head in shame*
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.