Search results

1. vectra

New software update?

Mine was built in June and I collected it aug 11. It did not have 1940.
  2. vectra

software 1940 update * FREE *

Hello fellow countryman. I didn't ask the dealer as they can be a pain in the Butt at times booking it in and taking ages to do a 10 minute job. I had a black screen reboots after buying this ( just over a month ago.) Touch wood, it has been stable since. I don't use the nav to be honest. Use...
  3. vectra

Meant to say watch this on Youtube and not here. The link to download is there
  4. vectra

New software update?

For anyone interested. 1940 update thread
  5. vectra

Right, If this post goes against any rules please close it or delete it. I have no intentions or interest in stepping on anyones toes, especially sponsors. I also have absolutely zero affiliation with the person that made it available. I found it yesterday myself through searching. As can be...
  6. vectra

New software update?

I am awaiting confirmation from admin. I will let you all know if and when as I do not want to step on sponsors toes.
  7. vectra

New software update?

Hi Yes it was built in June and I collected it on aug 11.
  8. vectra

New software update?

Took a punt and stuck it on a pen drive. All went well
  9. vectra

New software update?

No
  10. vectra

New software update?

Came across somewhere and found this 1940 update, can anyone confirm this is the correct one? 5FA919360AN
  11. vectra

Jesus H Christ!!

Tyres were same size. So do you feel soundproofing would help a lot ?
  12. vectra

Jesus H Christ!!

Not entirely correct. In my opinion there is no excuse for the noise in this cabin. As I stated in my original post, I have come from owning 2 Seat Ateca FR+ models and they were luxury compared to this.
  13. vectra

Jesus H Christ!!

When you say wheel arches. Do you mean the plastic liners or the metal arch interior?
  14. vectra

Jesus H Christ!!

Update, Had to go collect some wedding stuff for my son yesterday, my wife came with me and she has finally given in that the car is exceptionally noisy. By the time we got home she commented on it being very noisy. So, this was mainly on motorway @ 120kph. When I cam off the Mway the speed...
  15. vectra

Seat Leon mk4 ST trunk floor carpet

Did you do the full boot or just part? Any photos of finished job? Thanks
  16. vectra

Jesus H Christ!!

I had bridgestones on an Octavia rs some years back and found them noisy as well. On this I have Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric 6, 245.40.19
  17. vectra

Jesus H Christ!!

OK, Went on a 100k round trip today. I think it boils down to road surface noise. Some of the roads I drove on were extremely quiet. I think all is well after all. :censored:
  18. vectra

Jesus H Christ!!

It's a possibility.
  19. vectra

Jesus H Christ!!

Yeah, I got tyre pressures checked today. 38 all round. I dropped them to 36. I think I will 4 wheel allignment checked.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise