Search results

1. vectra

software 1940 update * FREE *

Right, If this post goes against any rules please close it or delete it. I have no intentions or interest in stepping on anyones toes, especially sponsors. I also have absolutely zero affiliation with the person that made it available. I found it yesterday myself through searching. As can be...
  2. vectra

Jesus H Christ!!

Collected my new Formentor 1.5tsi dsg last Friday after owning 2 Ateca FR's in succession. Talk about a downgrade, I honestly thought I would be stepping up, but the biggest disappointment to me is the cabin noise. Bloody Horrendous to such an extent I am already regretting my decision.
  3. vectra

Carplay

Question for those in the know, Carplay and Iphone. 2021 Ateca FR+ Since as far back as I can remember I just hop in the car and automatically "Eugene's iPhone connected" or something along those lines come up. But recently I am getting an X on my iphone icon and underneath I get a green Carplay...
  4. vectra

Wheels off detail.

Well, Never again will leave the wheels for 12 months before ceramic coating them . Had to use a strong solution of Surfex HD to shift the bedded in dirt off them. Used red7 as fallout remover and cleaner car tar remover. Wipe down with bilt hamber cleanser fluid, Treated the rims with carpro...
  5. vectra

Migliore Forte graphene coating on my Velvet Red Ateca.

Recently Migliore ran a competition to guess what their upcoming new product was. Fortunately for me I guessed correctly that it would be a graphene coating.https://www.migliorewax.com/product-page/migliore-forte-coating Prize was a free bottle of the product. I was thrilled. Anyhow, as I do not...
  6. vectra

Dash cam

I will be moving the dashcam from my current car ( Mondeo ) to my Ateca when I collect it in 4 weeks time, I understand the fuse to hook up to is fuse 15 ? ( Rear wiper ) as this is a switched live. Can anyone tell me the exact fuse size so as I can buy a new piggyback holder for the install as...
  7. vectra

Adaptions?

Is it possible to activate Traffic sign recognition and Traffic Jam assist? I know I need VCDs or OBD11 to do this as I had Vag cars before. Just wondering what spec do I need in my * ordered * Ateca to be able to enable these? Thanks
  8. vectra

1.5tsi or 2.0 diesel?

As per my other thread ( ateca spec) I was going with the 2.0 /150 /dsg as I have had several diesel cars over the past 11 years . Seat cordoba 1.4 tdi sport 3 x skoda Octavia vRS 2.0/170's B8 passat 2.0/150 Currently Mk5 Mondeo ST Line X 2.0/150 My dealer is advising to me to seriously look at...
  9. vectra

What are your thoughts on this spec?

Should I go ahead and order one, this would be the spec. Anything I should add or remove? Ateca FR 2.0/150 dsg diesel. Velvet Red Kessy for alarm Electrically operated tailgate Beats audio sound system Winter Pack Adaptive Cruise control Heated windscreen Alarm Rear view camera Seat Digital...
  10. vectra

Leather option

Hi, I am from Ireland and I am looking at ordering a new Ateca FR 2.0/150/DSG. I am looking at the leather upgrade. Cab anyone confirm the quality of the leather as compared to the standard alcantara? I seem to remember a friend saying the leather was not great quality. Thanks
  11. vectra

A couple of questions on a 2001 Toledo

Hi Guys. Need your help here on these queries. The car is a 2001 Toledo 1.9 tdi (90 bhp) Wind up windows in the rear and no electric mirrors No Foglamps No Aircon 1) Can we fit electric mirrors to this from one that has them? Are the wires in the door loom already? 2) Would...
  12. vectra

Coilovers

Hi. Just wondering what would be the maximum drop on a '01 toledo ? I have heard the sump is dangerously close to the ground :think:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.