Search results

1. Adjay

Cupra Front brake pads DIY

A small tip for taking pins out. Before you even tap the pin out first spray both inner ends of the pin. But now get a small noise vise grips and get it around the pin next to the pad, the grips has to be very very tight now wiggle it as if your trying to rotate it and do it in small amounts...
  2. Adjay

Fuel pump / relay 167

Did you get to the bottem of this im having the same problem.
  3. Adjay

Rear Strut Brace

His email ain't working
  4. Adjay

Help mahor running problem on my cupra.

Right update on this. Changed the tank and still have a problem. Vagcom comes up with nothing. With this car I have the evap up front taken out and mapped out but still have the canister in the rear arch of the car. One side is still attached and the other is a open pipe end since its not going...
  5. Adjay

gear box has gone

I was on 75k but more torque tuned and drag racing with slicks
  6. Adjay

When your low on fuel. Your light comes on I'm under the impression thats the main part of the tank is nearly enoigh empty but the reserve tank is all that's left. It's this small are that stops the car starving of fuel when you go around corner or bumps. But problem is fuel should flow into it...
  7. Adjay

Turned out to be the fuel tank. Baffle broken hense why no fault codes showed up
  8. Adjay

Help with gearbox on mk4 ibiza/cupra

Bump for the morning
  9. Adjay

gear box has gone

how did you get on since mine just popped. on my bbu
  10. Adjay

Help with gearbox on mk4 ibiza/cupra

Hi all, tonight I got a call from my mate that is fitting my new clutch and informed me my diff as gone and cracked the inside of the gearbox. so it means I need a new gearbox the part number is 02R 301107 its a 5 speed on a 1.8T BBU engine. So I was wondering if I get a second hand one what...
  11. Adjay

Wonder if anyone has simular symptoms before.
  12. Adjay

Ye the lads here not up on the vcd but won't trust me using it
  13. Adjay

As I said it's already been on vagcom with no codes showing
  14. Adjay

Hi guys, I'm in serious need of help. Recently the car has started to play up when it's warms up. First it just wouldn't start once it was warmed up and I be cranking over for ages and I could smell the fuel not being burned. So I change fuel pump resistor 109 and 167(I think) and also I fitted...
  15. Adjay

Bbu ko3s turbo removal help

Anyone able to help
  16. Adjay

Bbu ko3s turbo removal help

Tomorrow I'm attempting to take off my turbo for two reasons. 1 the cast seam around the muffler on the top is leaking pressure so I'm getting it professionally welded. 2 I have leak either manifold gasket,turbo to manifold gasket or a cracked manifold. So at the moment I have a new manifold...
  17. Adjay

My mk1 leon fr 1.8 20vt (PICTURES ADDED)

My old motor back up for sale. On adverts.ie bit for some reason he is look for way more than its worth since nearly two years ago I sold it for €3800
  18. Adjay

BBU 1.8T 20vt CUPRA Internals

Basicly the sms as a auq. Same head as all the 1.8t engines and same cams
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.