Search results

1. KELHAM

VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

Hi All, I was just wondering if anybody had Vag-Com in or around the Wiltshire area? I was just looking at using it to change the settings to allow me to have the Digital MPH Speedo on (believe I just need to turn on the worldwide function on the Digital Computer?) Thanks in advance KEL
  2. KELHAM

A slack Rear Door Handle... not returning!!

So my car has had a problem with the rear offside door lock recently. Basically like the common problem... when you unlock the car with the fob, it sounds like it opens however the door will not open by the outside handle, until it is opening from the inside first! Due to the common problem...
  3. KELHAM

Stolen Rear Wiper... Replacement Help!!

Spoke to Dave in the end from Sere... Got me a new Aero blade on its way!! £6.65 delivered should hopefully do the job!!
  4. KELHAM

Stolen Rear Wiper... Replacement Help!!

Hey Folks, As the title, some little B@stard last night stolen my rear wiper blade, only leaving me with the below image? Does anybody know what part I will need, as I can not tell if there is anything missing and whether or not I will need to replace the whole arm or if it is just the...
  5. KELHAM

Looking for a mk2 Leon FR

Coming from a Silver Astra to my Candy White FR, White is definatley not the colour to go for if you don't wanna clean it too often as it shows the tinyest amount of dirt... However White certainly does look when it's clean!!
  6. KELHAM

Leon FR advice

Hate to stir the pot but you thought about getting an FR without the BTCC kit?! The kit can be pricey and tough to find on the model you want?! I always wanted the BTCC kit until I saw mine... So I'll throw it out there!! Check out my reader rides thread... Not great pictures yet but haven't...
  7. KELHAM

K1 vandalised in Fareham, sideskirts needed :(

Little b@stards!! Try Dave at Sere motors for the skirts!! Should pick up a complete set for relatively cheap!! (Well alot cheaper than te Stealers anyway!!)
  8. KELHAM

iPhone Lead... Resets to start when plugging in phone?!

Hey guys, I was just wondering, when people plug their iPhone (or iPod) to their media system via the aux/usb holes, does it always default to the first song in your song library... or is it just mine?! Mine has started doing this with the new lead and is really annoying! I swear that I...
  9. KELHAM

Vag-com near Wiltshire please...

Haha, many thanks Zach!! I actually went into the Chippenham Motor Company yesterday and moaned to them about the light and they sorted it ;) !! I'm guessing it was the make-up shop she's opened?!? Thanks again though (I'll definitely bear you in mind for the future, haha!!)
  10. KELHAM

Vag-com near Wiltshire please...

As above folks, need it to just turn off my airbag warning light which just popped up when I disconnected the airbag on/off switch earlier!! I'm in Devizes to be more precise!! ;) KEL
  11. KELHAM

CR FR now lowered on Eibachs *pics inside*

Have to agree with you StealthInspired, much prefer to standard bumpers!! Not to say I would sniff at yours DBD ;)
  12. KELHAM

Ahh got ya!! I thought you were talking about Chris_mk2 Leon FR?! I knew that he was selling it and thought you may have been the new buyer!! It was Chris' that first attracted me to the Leon Stable!!
  13. KELHAM

Is that the same car... what happened to the Orions, the side skirts and the rear spoiler?!
  14. KELHAM

I LOVE the look of this car... When I saw this For Sale on Piston Heads it was then I realised I wanted an FR!! Although I wanted a Speed Blue one... I actually settled on a white one due to it being the 'in' colour!! :rolleyes:
  15. KELHAM

Guide to remove/refit centre console?

Does anybody have any pics of the centre console area when it has been removed!! Just want to know what is underneath the cup holders at the rear of a facelift?! KEL ;)
  16. KELHAM

How many full size keys should I get?

Yep definatley 1 main key and 1 emergency!! Mine came with just the main key so had to buy another flip key from the stealers at £140 (and that was with a discount!!! :cry:
  17. KELHAM

his n hers

Looks nice!! Had to double take to make sure that wasn't my Leon!! ;)
  18. KELHAM

Pictures Please... OEM Armrest (from all angles!)

New price is £145 from Dave at Sere!!
  19. KELHAM

Pictures Please... OEM Armrest (from all angles!)

LeonEs, to be honest I don't mind loosing the cup holders as I seem to fill it with crap anyway, including coins which rattle around the lot anyway! I like the look of the tray insert, as it has the coin slots in (they look like coin slots anyway!!) Also I want somewhere to lie my iPhone down...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise