Search results

1. Insurance renewal

Try direct line pal, everytime is came renewal time and I've looked to leave they've never been beaten on price, plus you'll always speak to someone you can understand Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
  2. Best tyres

I use to always go for kumho ecsta in 17s but didn't seem to last long about 8-9k when I had my Ibiza FR, but since I got a old vw golf for work I was recommended to use uniroyal rainsports and they seemed to last over 10k.......... Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
  3. Car Body Module problem

Might have a problem with the car body module on my 07 Ibiza FR, it's currently getting looked at. If it is that problem does anyone know the costs involved in fixing it? Thanks Simon Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
  4. Dashboard light fault

Who knows, car has been quite temprementel for a while know........think all these electronical problems comes from the time I put a wee box on the fuel sensor to give it a bit more bhp and mpg when I first bought the car and has caused nothing but bother since I took it off and has been off...
  5. Dashboard light fault

Sorted, had my full size spare wheel on while my alloy was being fixed (but was quite worn) put the alloy back on and hey presto, warning light off and speedo fuel gauge working fine again.........Only thing I can think off is the radial circumference is all goosed on the spare compared to 3...
  6. Dashboard light fault

Hi Can anyone help, steering wheel warning light has come on, and the fuel gauge is going up and down like a yoyo and the speedo has stopped working........... Only started happening this morning, but when I start the car the steering wheel warning light is off but soon as the engine is...
  7. Help!!! Steering wheel problem

Yeah as far as I'm aware theyve done all that Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  8. Help!!! Steering wheel problem

Yeah garage done all that.........that's why I came in here lol Save me spending a fortune on parts that won't work lol
  9. Help!!! Steering wheel problem

Which was on Friday Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  10. Help!!! Steering wheel problem

Battery was checked wen it was in the garage and is fine, so must be something else.......... Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  11. Help!!! Steering wheel problem

It seems to happen anytime but if it does take the huff it normally happens wen I start the car, which is no starting very well either........about 4 or 5 clicks before the engine starts
  12. Help!!! Steering wheel problem

Power steering control module is on the blink, steering becomes very heavy and on the diagnostic check it says theirs no communication and is intermittent, anybody know how to fix it and what kinda cost we looking at. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks Simon:lol:
  13. Wishbone Bush Sizes

With the roads I drive on mickyp I don't think that would be a good idea lol
  14. Wishbone Bush Sizes

Looking to get Powerflex front wishbone bush and front rear wishbone bush, does anybody out there know the part numbers for them??? car is a 07 Ibiza FR TDI 130 anyhelp would be brilliant. Simon :D
  15. Winter Tyres

Just woundering Got 15" winter tyres for my 07 Ibiza FR in 195/55/15........ would these fit on a seat leon fr btcc kit with 18" alloys on it as im thinking of gettin it...............
  16. Ibiza Fr speakers

Cheers:)
  17. Ibiza Fr speakers

Ive got a 07 ibiza fr, and want to put new speakers and tweeters on, anybody know the diameter size of the factory fitted size is??? save me openin the door up lol. ta simon :lol:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.