Search results

1. Dead Ibiza :( help required

Goddamn sick of these breaker people :/ Yeah we'll give you 300, turns up without a van expecting to drive it away. We'll give you 250, but cant come for a while. We'll beat the other guys, turns up, nah give ya 200 Seen both engine and box on eBay for like 350 a piece wish I had the ability to...
  2. Dead Ibiza :( help required

Finally got a bite... for front seats :( lol Bloody bolster on driver side is torn :( Phoned round a few salvage places and they seemed suprised it was a 2L petrol. Didn't think they were rare tbh
  3. Dead Ibiza :( help required

Ah yeah atm its the whole thing lol xD Not listed any specific parts just the usual ad "for breaking contact for parts availability" lol Not even sure I could reattacha wing to it... the part the wing attached to is erm, inside the engine bay somewhere lmao When I replaced the gearbox it was a...
  4. Dead Ibiza :( help required

Yeah just gonna break it up myself, may sell as a whole for the right offer like. Front passenger side is knackered :( What happened to yours? Are we allowed to post ebay links in here?
  5. Dead Ibiza :( help required

well stuck it up on eBay lol, see if I get any bites. Gearbox was a right pain to find when I needed one, hopefully someone will be after that.
  6. Dead Ibiza :( help required

2.0 sport sorry missed that haha
  7. Dead Ibiza :( help required

Well wrote off my Ibiza :( Considering holding onto it and stripping it but I really don't have a clue if it's worth it. Was gonna post in the classified here but not a clue on prices :( 04plate Mk4 in pearlescent black, really don't wanna go down the eBay router, simply cba with it. Any...
  8. New Gearbox needed :(

330 delivered with 12month warranty sound ok?
  9. New Gearbox needed :(

The car only cost me 1400/1600 cant remember which lol :(
  10. New Gearbox needed :(

Baaaalls Best part of 2.5k new. 2 local scrappies said they had them one asking 75 and one asking 300, guess which didnt have them lol. Don't suppose anyone knows of anyone breaking one of these cars? Joined over VW forums but cant post int he trade threads as only a new member :( Any/All...
  11. New Gearbox needed :(

Ello guys, 04 plate 2.0 Ibiza Sport needs a new box unfortunatley. Can't find any SEAT one s local and like **** am I paying the 2k the dealer asked me for today. Engine is an AZL, are there any gearboxes that would be compatible? from like a VW or skoda or something? Cheers
  12. Goodie Box From Dave At Sere

That looks fantastic mate :) Suits the car much better than the standard ones
  13. Bulb Time! Which Ones

Ordered em yesterday, Fronts and the rears too, for rear I got Ultralife's
  14. Tyres

I've ended up with Hankook Evo V12's Seem a lot moe stable than the Avon ZV5's I had on my Focus. When I was looking it was HK Evos, RS2's and another I was comparing but cant remember
  15. Bulb Time! Which Ones

Daft Q Incoming, I see red and white P21's. Due to it being behind the red plastic it doesn't really matter which does it?
  16. Noise on Startup :(

Thanks guys, the one satara linked sounds VERY similar. Looks like its the starter then, how cheap is a cheap used starter? :p
  17. Noise on Startup :(

did you get a chance to have a listen mate? If it is the starter on a mk4 then does it involve getting the engine out? Whats actually causing it if its the same thing?
  18. Noise on Startup :(

As above this car has a nasty habit of emitting a loud Squeek on startup, it has since I bought it but a mechanic told me it's a small copper ring on the starter something that isn't tight enough and in order to do anythign about it then the engine needs to come out. I'm getting a bit sick of...
  19. Bulb Time! Which Ones

Honestly not a clue which I have.. these pics might (might not lol) help? FRONT REAR: Ignore the muck/dirt, coming up for its first proper clean since I bought it lol
  20. Exhaust conpatible?

Possibobbly, have you just got a piper performance exhaust upgrade, :p ;) Just lookin at the rear of my car tho, does the back bumper need a cutout?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.