Search results

1. Seat Ibiza FR Project

Hi anyone interested in the new bonnet for an ibiza as above? offers in the region of 20-30 pounds would see it go.
  2. Seat Ibiza FR Project

Hi, Its just as supplied in black primer , would need finishing
  3. Seat Ibiza FR Project

Well after 12k miles the seat has gone to start my new job. Got some bits left on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/ant61uk/m.html?item=281083697461&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4171e4d935&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 ecu and multifunction controller, engine spark coils, lamba...
  4. Fr facelift bumper

Got a trade account at a crash repair place, can get a price for you if you want,. As was fitted to mine brand new bumper when I fixed it, really really good fit ... I couldnt tell the difference
  5. Seat Ibiza 1.4S timing belt change

No , it was not started whilst locking up .... but the belt skipped whilst undoing the lower pulley bolt with a 1/2 break er bar, so could have still been some pressure . I'll compression test it, but if they all show good, then its more research into the timing????? Thanks in advance...
  6. Seat Ibiza 1.4S timing belt change

Ok well im struggling for ideas now...., the car is running but its sat on 3 cylinders now .... Drove in to the garage on 4. Vagcom says misfire on cylinder 3 but when I check 3 its sparking away happily ... Rechecked all the timing marks, bottom pulley against the markers 0 and line on...
  7. Seat Ibiza 1.4S timing belt change

Hi All, Just want to check before I start the car. For the timing belt, which cylinder is no 1? is it the far right cyclinder, or far left cylinder? Thanks :(
  8. Seat Ibiza 1.4S timing belt change

Hi All, Checked my timing belt on the 05 plate ibiza 1.4 and noticed it was cracked and ready to break so bought a cam belt kit today and started stripping. Finally managed to get the bottom crank pulley bolt out ended up with a helper pressing the brakes whilst in gear, and using a...
  9. Brake lights not working after switch changed

Just fixed mine see thread ... http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=369001 hope it helps.
  10. EPC Light & No Brake Lights

Right guys, the brake lights are fixed ... Turns out the fusebox's are really cheap / nasty .... I checked all the fuses and they were ok, but noticed on the top right fuse that there was some arking on the fuses blade. Upon wiggling the fuse the brake lights starting working. Upon further...
  11. EPC Light & No Brake Lights

Ok well my car is now running properly 1.8T 2007, just fitted a new multifunction controller and replacement ECU, recoded everything, and now its purring again, but the brake light EPC fault persists. I have fitted a new brake light switch, and just bought another and rechanged it again in...
  12. ECU 06A 906 032 QN 1.8T Ecu

Apparently not ... Been on the phone all morning to stealers and breaker yards and the only one that will apparently do is the 06A 906 032 QN ... And to add insult to injury, ive been told that there were very few made ! Does anyone on Seat Cupra.Net know where there might be one please? :-o
  13. No Brake Lights & EPC Light

Well as if by Magic the brake lights have started working again this morning ... but only to be greeted by new fault codes .. The boost code always comes on when cold, and clears when warm but the others are new. I am reluctant to change of the the sensors as the MAP Sensor I changed about...
  14. ECU 06A 906 032 QN 1.8T Ecu

Ok People .. its official, my ECU is scrap ... Its not even reading any of the inputs from the signals/sensors now ... Does anyone have or know where I can get a used ecu 06A 906 032 QN been on the phone today but none of the breakers I know have one. Checked ebay and no luck...
  15. No Brake Lights & EPC Light

Hi all, Was driving to bradford and the EPC light came on and noticed the brake lights were not working. Got home and vagcom'd the car and it said brake switch implausible signal. Ordered a new switch and fitted it today, but the same no brake lights, and fault code brake switch implausible...
  16. What Vacuum / Boost Is Your 1.8T Stage 1 map running?

Thanks for the reply, well mine boosts upto about 17 psi and then at 3 0 - 3.5k reduces to 14 psi ish and stays there until 5.5 - 6k ...
  17. Changing n/s wing HELP!

Yeah From memory its front bumper off because theres a plastic link piece that fastens to the wing and front panel to tuck the front in together, like an L bracket. A few bolts down the bonnet edge, two at the bottom of the wing above the sills and one at the top by the front windscreen...
  18. ESP light on constantly

Doesn't this happen when your MAF goes faulty? is the car driving as per normal ? :confused:
  19. What Vacuum / Boost Is Your 1.8T Stage 1 map running?

Hi All, Just fitted a boost gauge to the Ibiza 1.8t to see how its boosting and have noted the following. From cold start, the vacuum is -10, and then when the SAI stops running the vacuum goes down to -20 ish. Confused here, as I have disconnected the SAI system, just left the motor...
  20. Ibiza 1.8t Experts Please Meet / Help

Only problem is that when Ive finished working, they will be closed, so was looking for some Seat Cupra Forum help ... :whistle:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members