Search results

1. samussamus1

My Seat Ibiza PD130 - Big Turbo Time ;) GTB2566VK

Just wanted to do an update whilst I have 5 minutes :) The FR Daily has been sold and broken now. I now have a Golf MK4 GT TDI 150 as a daily which I've been tweaking ect over the last couple months. No hate please! [B)] Mines the 3dr, mods as follows. Engine: GT1752 Hybrid Turbo Allard...
  2. samussamus1

:lol::lol::lol: :censored: Yeah she is going to be repaired :) I was going to be taking her off the road this week anyway as I have a new engine and lots of other bits that are going to be fitted. It's just going to take a lot longer now to have everything finished, I was aiming to be...
  3. samussamus1

Time to close this chapter on the Ibiza. Bloody badgers..... slam panel bent, brand new radiator leaking, intercooler bent....meh See you all in a few months ;)
  4. samussamus1

Sam's Candy White Ibiza 2007 Cupra

Update time! Seeing as its been almost a year. I never posted a video, so here is the 2-Step Launch Control and No-Lift-Shift. https://www.instagram.com/p/BCaO65RgI9w/?taken-by=samussamus1&hl=en New Headlights have been fitted with LED DRL's and Projectors (with xenon bulbs). Other...
  5. samussamus1

Headlights are still great! One of the bulbs have just blown so I'll be ordering a replacement kit over the next couple of weeks, thanks again Badger! I haven't really got much of an update to be honest. The Grey Ibiza is not really in use at the moment, I'm getting a whole bunch of parts...
  6. samussamus1

Changing regular halogens with bi xenon in my ibiza fr 1.2 2014

I would ask the seller to send a picture of the main plug on the back of the unit then compare. If plug is the same then its most likely going to be fine, might just need a bigger headlight fuse to cope with the power change.
  7. samussamus1

I thought I would just post an update for the Daily FR. I bought a Cupra/FR Rear bumper and Spoiler, looks much better now! I've got a list of bits that need fitting tonight. Jom Coilovers Wind Deflectors Pressed Number Plates 24 LED Number Plate Holders Bosch Flat Blade Wipers, front and...
  8. samussamus1

PD130 Misfire when warm

I never replied with an answer, so here it is. Injector wiring loom....paid a garage to fit it only to find out that its a 30 minute job to do yourself anyway!
  9. samussamus1

6L Cupra PD160 Going Hybrid

Loving the progress Luke :P I'll give you a run with my FR when the turbo/intercooler is fitted :P
  10. samussamus1

Update: Bought a new car as a "daily" so I no longer have to stress about getting things done in a rush on the beast, I can take my time and get everything perfect to my needs. Anyway....she's a 1.9 TDI PD130, 2005 FR. Pretty much standard, decat and egr blanking plate. Needs some work...
  11. samussamus1

Thanks buddy :D Update: Ripped open the lower boost pipe again - thanks Darkside. [:@][:@][:@] Oil catch tank getting fitted this weekend, hopefully fixes a problem I have been having with fumes coming into the cabin whilst stopped in traffic. (I believe its fumes coming from the CCV)
  12. samussamus1

New update: The Cupra is now running 18psi of boost. With a couple tweaks here and there I should easily see over 230bhp on the dyno! (Dyno to come!) Antilag and no lift shift all set up, runs like a dream! Will post video shortly :)
  13. samussamus1

6L Cupra PD160 Going Hybrid

Good work mate! Can't wait to see how she flies with this Hybrid Turbo :P One step at a time she is turning into a beast!
  14. samussamus1

Update: Car is running well, forgot to mention that I had a new gearbox put on, same box/ratio, just fresh, feels so good! Also got the turbo spooling up sooner and peaking at 2700rpm (36psi) which is now causing some clutch slip. New clutch time....
  15. samussamus1

Just thought I would update. She is still going strong, not much has changed I guess!
  16. samussamus1

Update: Drag Racing went well I guess! Fastest Diesel up Dakota for the day and 2nd fastest FWD. 14.2 over 1/4 mile, everyone was getting fairly "poor" times but I'm happy with that considering the gearbox has a knackered 3rd and 4th gear Syncro's! Also got a trophy for that! 2 days...
  17. samussamus1

Update: Boost pipes need preparing AGAIN, but I have a plan to stop them hitting the floor. They get sorted Thursday along with a few other things ;) I've just had Brembo Max Discs and Brembo Pads fitted on the rear along with a new caliper. I'll be Drag Racing it Saturday, fingers crossed for...
  18. samussamus1

Update: I'm about to start on something much bigger for the Ibiza, it's going to take a while but some of the stuff should be here in around a month, I'll get it posted up when I can. For now, new rear calliper going on tonight as its sticking. New rear discs and pads (Brembo Max)....not bad...
  19. samussamus1

Xman Turbos :) I paid £1560 for the kit, but prices may differ!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.