Search results

1. yellonvi-R

My mk2 Leon CUPRA ;)

So it would appear that photobucket now charge to share pics. Guess there will be nomore updates then lol
  2. yellonvi-R

My mk2 Leon CUPRA ;)

Trip to pod 14.4 stage 1.
  3. yellonvi-R

My mk2 Leon CUPRA ;)

Also ive had my rusty wing painted along with one door.
  4. yellonvi-R

My mk2 Leon CUPRA ;)

The feel is amazing, the gear changes ae so smooth. Theres a tiny vibration on pull away but nothing major. Engine doesnt move atall.
  5. yellonvi-R

My mk2 Leon CUPRA ;)

Engine mounts, i did these myself with polytek mix 70. The results after driving are night and day to oem! Saved a few hundred quid on revo and the like.
  6. yellonvi-R

My mk2 Leon CUPRA ;)

New knob
  7. yellonvi-R

My mk2 Leon CUPRA ;)

New update My engine mounts fell apart and so did my cobra exhaust!! So switched to a 3inch miltek catback and poly resined some new oem mounts!! Also got a new seat sport gearknob. First up the miltek The broken one, spoke to cobra they wouldnt honour there life time warrenty!
  8. yellonvi-R

My mk2 Leon CUPRA ;)

Thank
  9. yellonvi-R

Inferi black paint code boot sticker wrong?

Ive got a leon cupra mk2, in my boot my paint code says Lw9v....my cars inferi black I had a dent repaired he used that code and it just turned out black black!! So why would seat put the wrong code ive seen it in other inferi blacks!? Im getting a new wing fitted and need the right code is...
  10. yellonvi-R

My mk2 Leon CUPRA ;)

Yeah plenty more to come.
  11. yellonvi-R

My mk2 Leon CUPRA ;)

Wheels are on
  12. yellonvi-R

MK2 CUPRA/R differences...

Big difference between not liking something and saying there gash tbh.:whistle:
  13. yellonvi-R

Yeah seats arnt that nice imo. Only reason i didnt buy a k1 was all the replica dervs about lol.
  14. yellonvi-R

Ive got a cupra also and i can tell what im looking at lol. I know what your saying, my point was more at the fisherman just because they have the R and think there superior when its just cosmetic and seats. Maps the same mods the same ;) wasnt worth the extra 5k plus over a cupra for those...
  15. yellonvi-R

brought new car - leon cupra - few things to ask

Eye eye ;) ive had this issue rear pass opens when it wants lol
  16. yellonvi-R

True that.
  17. yellonvi-R

Not really only gotta look at the brakes. Big give away. Plus other stuff anyone that mistakes one for a 1.4 is abit clueless. Added to my ignore list so i dont have to read more dumb posts from you ;)
  18. yellonvi-R

Always one fishing
  19. yellonvi-R

Some have full black diamond leather aswell.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise