Search results

1. Lewis_B

Lewis's Ibiza GTI 16v - Dyno'd @ 150.8hp/187nm

Cheers Suj. Bollocks :( Well Ill see what happens, if im honest you can barely tell, but the loom seems different but works still.
  2. Lewis_B

Ffs, well they seem to work, most of the time. Ill just use washers to move the lights out somewhat
  3. Lewis_B

Cheers :D Funny you should mention this actually,the lights sit somewhat further back than the old ones so there is a little gap around them. The loom also doesn't match the old lights, only 1 plug goes into the back even though I have two. Maybe that's why they don't seem a perfect fit
  4. Lewis_B

Totally agree, apparently the last owner changed them for some reason =/ Indicators are after market Mk4 golf repeaters, had to modify them to get them on
  5. Lewis_B

GTI twin pod headlamps now in, should have been there as standard but for some reason weren't. Clear indicators also in, car was fully machine polished and I finally painted the rear callipers black. Cheers homies x
  6. Lewis_B

It was a MASSIVE dyno day organised by SFS, probably a good 100 cars. Loads of photo's on FB, very well organised. £30 a car, few of us went down for our car club
  7. Lewis_B

Had the car on the rollers today, ran 187lbft and 150.8hp. Very very pleased, 2 more than standard! Cheers
  8. Lewis_B

My black Stg1 Ibiza Cupra mk3 - Replaced with 330CD

Got to admit this car gets better and better, pulls off the roof rack well
  9. Lewis_B

Some updates are a filter for the crack more than anything, pretty big! Gauges in, could do with some night shots to show the lights. Cheers
  10. Lewis_B

THanks! :clap: :D Totally agree with what your saying, funny as I always wanted a Mk2 with leathers and the one I bought didn't come with them! So here I am, but still the original seats are in the garage if needs be. Picture update on the way soon
  11. Lewis_B

Retrim door card inserts and resistor help

I would have done that straight away but like I just said above I want the other airbag to work in the event of a crash, hence the resistor.
  12. Lewis_B

Retrim door card inserts and resistor help

Thanks for the reply's guys. If you don't put a resistor in the other airbag wont go off, so I would rather do it. Anyone? Not sure but I want it off :P Cheers, yea that's what I reared, no chance then without it looking messy, Ill just spray them. Yea exactly, I could just try a...
  13. Lewis_B

Thanks Ather :) Thanks, Yea Im just going to spray the fabric black. As much as I like the Mk3 cards I would rather it didn't mis-match the dash Sounds like a nightmare job anyway. Cheers everyone! :)
  14. Lewis_B

Some photo's from a drive today Cheers
  15. Lewis_B

So big update for today is the Cupra R leathers are all in, also few pics of the gauges that need wiring in. More photo's on the way
  16. Lewis_B

You on about those clown cloth seats or my schexy leathers? [B)] Bucket will go in eventually!
  17. Lewis_B

Yea with regards to the show Ill do my best to join in, should be a highlight of 2012, thanks for the invites :] To clear things up I have a full set of Cupra R half leathers in it, pics as soon as its light I guess. The bucket is on a separate rail to put in during the summer. Also I have some...
  18. Lewis_B

Haha thanks! EBC green stuff is on the rear, disks and pads on the front too. Kinda average to be honest. Loads more photo's on the way once the rain stops Was unsure if those seats were rare actually, what are they worth? As I was debating on selling or keeping to go back in the car...
  19. Lewis_B

Candy White K1

WOW. Perfect K1? Possibly. Love the wheels, work so well.
  20. Lewis_B

Seat Ibiza MK2 TDI - Wide / Rally bodykit -> Project iDrive finished!

This car is just gorgeous, reminds me of a Lancia Delta
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.