Search results

1. lee3011

Coolant coming out of expansion tank (regen)

Thanks, I’ve noticed also that my cooling fans come on every now and again (not regen related) did yours do this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. lee3011

Coolant coming out of expansion tank (regen)

I seem to have this issue when the car is going through a regen process, now I know my heater matrix needs replacing and from what I have read on here a few of you have had the same problem, the car itself drives perfectly no overheating oil/coolant levels are fine, just wondering if the heater...
  3. lee3011

Head gasket

Can oil leak externally from the head gasket? it’s seems to be at the front of the block, 170 bmn engine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. lee3011

BKD inlet

Yeh they have said they’ve never had any problems Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. lee3011

BKD inlet

I have my fr170 booked in at darkside developments to have the bkd alloy inlet fitted in place of the plastic one but I’ve heard a few stories of people complaining of compression loss afterwards, surely fitting this can’t have an affect? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. lee3011

Wanted

Pre facelift tailgate handle Cheshire area if anyone has one knocking about please Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. lee3011

Seat Leon K1 bodywork issues.

I had this and found that if you undo the screws that hold it in place underneath the car and pull the bumper upwards then re tighten them it was perfect [emoji1360] Haven't got any before shots but this is afterwards Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. lee3011

Cupra lettering

No probs :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. lee3011

Cupra lettering

Does this help mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. lee3011

it just cut out on me?

My first 170 used to cut out on me until I had the dpf removed and a remap Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. lee3011

Team Heko

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. lee3011

Team Heko

Looking at Just fitting the fronts yes or no?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. lee3011

2009 rear bumper fit a 2006 model?

Yes mate it will fit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. lee3011

Btcc kit

Yes mate that was from SEAT but the exhaust was second hand I used a K1 centre exit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. lee3011

Btcc kit

Welcome.. yes you can still get these, I bought a full kit a while back and roughly cost around a grand plus paint, And you will need either the twin exit exhaust or the k1 centre exit unless your happy to keep the standard one Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. lee3011

Cabin / pollen filter ??????

Passenger side mate underneath the glovebox area Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. lee3011

Lee's candy white fr (cupra extras)

I bought it from Dave at sere motors they have a link in the traders section but be quick as I believe Dave is leaving soon Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. lee3011

Aircon

Not sure on that one Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. lee3011

Aircon

Just don't want to pay out for a re-gas for nothing Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. lee3011

Aircon

Cheers mate I'll have a go, do the fans normally come on though with the aircon running? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk