Search results

1. lee3011

Coolant coming out of expansion tank (regen)

I seem to have this issue when the car is going through a regen process, now I know my heater matrix needs replacing and from what I have read on here a few of you have had the same problem, the car itself drives perfectly no overheating oil/coolant levels are fine, just wondering if the heater...
  2. lee3011

Head gasket

Can oil leak externally from the head gasket? it’s seems to be at the front of the block, 170 bmn engine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. lee3011

BKD inlet

I have my fr170 booked in at darkside developments to have the bkd alloy inlet fitted in place of the plastic one but I’ve heard a few stories of people complaining of compression loss afterwards, surely fitting this can’t have an affect? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. lee3011

Wanted

Pre facelift tailgate handle Cheshire area if anyone has one knocking about please Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. lee3011

Team Heko

Looking at Just fitting the fronts yes or no?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. lee3011

Aircon

I'm looking at getting my aircon regassed tomorrow but unsure how to tell if the aircon is actually working the only reason I ask is the car had a brand new condenser before I bought it last October, I was under the impression that when you switch the aircon on the 2 radiator fans fire up...
  7. lee3011

Rear bumper spats

I'm after a pair of these but they are proving hard to find.. any ideas anyone please Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. lee3011

2011 fr colour

Just a quick question, is the facelift fr white the same colour code as the 2008? If someone with a facelift white fr could check there paint code please Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. lee3011

BMN engine cover

I'm after the outer part if anyone has one knocking about they fancy selling Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. lee3011

Intake duct cover

I'm after this if anyone has one knocking around please, the clips have broken on mine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. lee3011

Egr clean out

Removed and cleaned the egr valve yesterday on my fr170 with brake and clutch cleaner dried it out refitted it and the car seems more responsive, anyway after a drive I popped the bonnet and where the pipe connects to the side of the egr is slightly wet with clear water! condensation maybe...
  12. lee3011

Egr removal

I'm wanting to remove the egr valve off my fr 170 bmn engine code my question is can I do this without any side effects? I know I will probably get the EML light on, the car has had he dpf removed and been remapped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. lee3011

Lee's candy white fr (cupra extras)

Bought this last year around October time so thought I'd put some pics up Mods so far inc Candy white 2008 fr tdi 170 Full btcc genuine factory kit Hybrid turbo Dpf delete Safely Remapped and dyno'd @ 223 bhp - 293ftlb Full cupra interior inc roof lining Gloss black Cupra B & C pillars...
  14. lee3011

Ticking behind dash

I've noticed this recently but only when the heaters are on it seems to be coming from behind the speedo cluster area the noise is quite loud and ticks about 3 times every other few minutes. Does anyone know of this or experienced it in their car? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. lee3011

Rcd 510 safe pin

Is there a guide to wiring the safe pin in the quad lock to get it to power up? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. lee3011

Rns-510 issues

Recently trial fitted one in my 2008 fr but noticed one strange thing in that I can hear feint static through the speakers even when the unit is switched off any ideas Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. lee3011

Rns 510

I currently have a 2008 leon fr and looking to upgrade the stereo to a vw rns510 unit but heard stories regarding the battery drain issue will I experience this or will I get away with it being a 2008 model as I've heard it only affects earlier models Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. lee3011

EGR Removal 170pd

I'm wanting to remove it to clean it out but was wondering if it can be removed without the need to completely remove the steel pipe that's attached to the side of the egr valve? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. lee3011

Fr170 oil consumption

What's considered the norm for these engines? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. lee3011

Fr Steering wheel re-trim

Im looking at getting my wheel retrimmed and looking for some ideas guys maybe alcantara / leather if anyone has any pics of theirs :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.