Search results

1. Tommyibizacupra

Pistons

Hi guys having trouble sourcing pistons for my build after standard comp je pistons 9:5:1 82mm any help would be great need to get the car built and on the road for Le Mans! thanks
  2. Tommyibizacupra

Replacement ibiza cupra r brembo calliper

Doing the seals etc isn't a problem I'm a mechanic anyway but it's the actual caliper is badly corroded around the piston causing is to seize in......... Don't know how to upload a picture so you know what I mean, basically the calliper is shot, needs replacing :(
  3. Tommyibizacupra

Replacement ibiza cupra r brembo calliper

I'm after a replacement ibiza cupra rbrembo calliper, don't fancy paying 320 for a new one considering I just bought the callipers and brackets for 350. one of the callipers badly corroded around one of the pistons causing it to seize! Bloke won't have none of it and I bought them through PayPal...
  4. Tommyibizacupra

Ibiza Cupra R Register

We're in Essex you from mate?
  5. Tommyibizacupra

Cupra r brembos

Does anyone know if the the cupra r brembos will fit behind the 5 spoke standard cupra wheels? Thanks
  6. Tommyibizacupra

AGN n/a camshaft in AYP turbo engine

Yeah should of done some digging before making a thread,yeah was only looking to do inlet cam, I'll be using it on my ko4 hybrid set up if the results will be worth it, just order a brand new 1 from tps, thanks guys
  7. Tommyibizacupra

ko4 exhaust manifold

That's actually a good point you put across there lol ill repost in the Leon section, and yeah they do look a lot thinner then ko3 manifold, thanks
  8. Tommyibizacupra

ko4 exhaust manifold

Can anyone recommend a good ko4 exhaust manifold? Not cheap eBay job that cracks after 5 miles, or is standard cast manifold ported best way forward?? Thanks Tom
  9. Tommyibizacupra

AGN n/a camshaft in AYP turbo engine

Can anyone shed any light on having an AGN n/a inlet cam fitted to AYP engine, I've heard they have a higher lift over the AYP cam? Anyone done this before? Thanks Tom
  10. Tommyibizacupra

big port head

Agu aeb
  11. Tommyibizacupra

big port head

sorry i thought u meant ibiza cupra r yeah leon cupra r 225 bam and 210 amk
  12. Tommyibizacupra

big port head

pretty sure cupra r still have ayp engine code?
  13. Tommyibizacupra

big port head

14. Tommyibizacupra

leon cupra r brembos on ibiza

does anyone know if the ibiza cupra r and leon cupra r share the same calipers and brackets i know the ibiza use 305mm disc and leon use 323mm discs, isit the hubs that sit further out were the calipers bolt on or isit the brackets on the calipers that are bigger? thanks Tom
  15. Tommyibizacupra

big port head

now discovered that AEB, AGU and AJH are big port heads, does anyone know the dimensions of the ports compared to small ports? thanks
  16. Tommyibizacupra

big port head

Hi just wondered if anyone can tell me what engine codes have the big port heads? i did have a quick search within the forum but couldnt find anything? surely there are threads about this but cant find them Thanks Tom
  17. Tommyibizacupra

stubby drivers mirror

havent come accross 1 yet only manual ones? maybe im just stupid, my nan is german so ill get her to read what the listing says haha
  18. Tommyibizacupra

stubby drivers mirror

anyone know were i can source a stubby drivers mirror for my ibiza? ive tried german and spanish ebay not much joy on there.... thanks Tom
  19. Tommyibizacupra

traction control light always on

Hi my traction control is always off (light on clocks) i cant turn it back on, so driving in the wet is no good lol, ive tried the tcs switch still the same left battery disconnected for while to see if it might re learn itself still no joy, could it be abs pump? i know traction control runs...
  20. Tommyibizacupra

s3 brembo calipers

Hi, just wondered if anyone could help me, will audi s3 brembos with 312mm disc fit behind my standard 16 inch cupra wheels without failing etc? :think: thanks Tom
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise