Search results

1. scoobie23

No bluetooth audio streaming. Who's the culprit?

Hi there - was just googling this issue as I have exactly same with my Ibiza Cupra 2012. As it has been a few years, wondering if there is a tech solution now? Heard you can buy something that plugs in permanently into the AUX socket, but cant find that comment again.... but maybe there is an...
  2. scoobie23

NEW ibiza Cupra - speed blue!

Speed Blue Cupra Do you still have the car??
  3. scoobie23

Richy's Mk5 Ibiza Cupra

Purple??? Splinter26 - is that your car in the image... and is it PURPLE???? :love:
  4. scoobie23

Seat Ibiza Colour Range

Colours Thanks for your post! Is it my eyes or is there no difference between Speed Blue and Galia Blue? Thanks! :)
  5. scoobie23

Service Book Lost by Dealer

Thanks so much, great advice :)
  6. scoobie23

3rd engine lucky for the boca!!

Very interesting... my 60 plate FR has just had its engine replaced.. same thing over using oil (well disappearing oil!!!)...apparently the pistons were faulty. The annoying thing is that they added 600 miles to mine whilst 'testing' so make sure you noted the mileage and ask for compensation...
  7. scoobie23

Thanks, yes the service is needed in a year/10k but the car was less than 10 months old which was why I thought it was a bit odd?!! Perhaps the dealer just serviced it as soon as they received it (it was a demo car from a different dealer)... or maybe they did it because they wondered where all...
  8. scoobie23

Just wondered if someone could offer me some advice? I purchased my Ibiza FR 1.4TSi in September (60 plate) and experienced oil loss problems (no oil on dip) after 5 weeks. I added oil, but nothing still showing on dip so had to return the car to the dealer. After over 3 weeks without my...
  9. scoobie23

Free Oil Top-Up Between Services

Great tip thank you! :)
  10. scoobie23

FR Oil consumption?

I would get garage to check it out... someone said to me that if the oil isnt leaking (which it wasnt) and the engine isnt smoking then something isnt right... I was sooooo happy with my car now I am a bit worried I am going to be spending a fortune in oil!!! Oh still waiting for them to...
  11. scoobie23

FR Oil consumption?

Oh and I am soooo gonna be asking if that old engine was built in China guys!!!!
  12. scoobie23

FR Oil consumption?

Thanks AndyF to be honest most people have said the same and I feel a little better...:) I am still going to go for some compensation tho :D 3 year warranty and free servicing for a start.... Does anyone know what the Blue Tooth hands free kit is like from SEAT? Thanks for your...
  13. scoobie23

FR Oil consumption?

TAKE IT BACK TO THE DEALER ASAP!!! I am a newbie so cant post my own threads, but your storey makes me worry... I have a 60 plate FR 1.4TSi DSG which I purchased from my local SEAT dealer just over a month ago with 4k on the clock. 2 weeks ago, the oil light came on, but after putting in a...
  14. scoobie23

*Please Read - Seat Ibiza Mk5 1.6TDI SC Sport Candy White** Love/Hate/Cursed!

I had a 1.6 TDi but exchanged for a 1.4TSi (FR DSG) and I LOVE it... decided I am way too young for a diesel!!! LOL :)
  15. scoobie23

Disabling Corner Fogs

I like the cornering lights... handy when pulling into my parking space...it scares the cats in the way!!
  16. scoobie23

Colour for a Cupra

'Tribu'?? hmmmmm.....???
  17. scoobie23

ibiza 11 plate braking issue.

Grant 123 I like your wheels :)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.