Search results

1. cuprastoffs

Egr blanking plate ?

Yeah its accesable easily on a pd150 with the inlet and cooler removed.
  2. cuprastoffs

Custom Intake Manifold

Look good but not really needed unless big power.
  3. cuprastoffs

lowering top caps

Polo 6n topmounts apparently sit 10mm lower. I have the polybush above fitted to my car, and it was barely noticeable. They clunk a bit on full lock but I need to grease them some more. Definatly an upgrade over the rubber ones.
  4. cuprastoffs

Nasty knocking in my cupra tdi

Might need a notch, I do.
  5. cuprastoffs

Nasty knocking in my cupra tdi

Change the arb, jom drop links don't work. As for heating and bending you have ruined the structural integrity and torsion of your current bar. Octavia vrs, Audi tt and .:R bars fit.
  6. cuprastoffs

Why??!!

Yes!!
  7. cuprastoffs

What ARB setup are/would you use for LCR

I have one. Works well.
  8. cuprastoffs

Replacement Exhaust - TDI Cupra

Exactly the same on my car, I just used a piece of flat bar wrapped it round the exhaust and old mount and welded it in the original position. The metal of the hanger was far too thin to try and weld hence using the flat bar. I only welded to the welds of the original hanger to lessen the risk...
  9. cuprastoffs

Top mounts

They do look pretty worn. Is your car lowered? Even on max adjustment I'm still running negative camber.
  10. cuprastoffs

Chewing gum removal

Can of lighter gas to freeze it. Remove the seat and do it outside.
  11. cuprastoffs

Traction control issue

Had the tracking done?
  12. cuprastoffs

dump sound on my lcr

Definatly not fittted for the purpose of noise. Will make a noticeable difference to the way the car drives.
  13. cuprastoffs

what have you done to your car today ?

Found a black rear view mirror in the scrappys. Now to find the other 20 odd bits.
  14. cuprastoffs

Wheels (ET, Width, diameter)

Wheels can always be spaced out. I have 7.5 et30 on the front and 8.5 et45 on the rear. Going to put a 20mm spacer on the rear so it pokes some more that will bring the final offset to et25.
  15. cuprastoffs

Have something hanging down on nearside wheel of car

It's the plastic side tray . Should have a wee torque screw through that hole you can see into the subframe.
  16. cuprastoffs

Would you change your MK1 for this ?

Mk1 for me. That's fookin horrible. Not a massive fan of the .:R its not a v6 any more.
  17. cuprastoffs

9 inch rear wheels (Poke)

What's the offset of the wheels? Will be stamped ET??.
  18. cuprastoffs

Wheels!

The supercopa. Unsure of the brand but a few guys on here have them. But yeah that is a toledo.
  19. cuprastoffs

what have you done to your car today ?

They are toms racing wheels, no idea of the model. Have found 2 sets one in the Philippines the other in Sydney. Overview: