Search results

1. MK3 Leon Cupra R - rumour and speculation

I was enquiring about a 290 black today at a dealership and was told that there is a facelift model coming out with new interior and 300hp. Didn't tell me if it was going to be 4 wheel drive though. Didn't say if it was going to be a Cupra R either...
  2. Seat Leon FR tdi turbo noise

Well a 62 plate GTD passed me today whilst I was washing my car and the whistle from that was so loud it reminded me of my old MK4 GT TDI. I don't get why my Leon doesn't have this whistle considering it's the same engine??
  3. Car shake

Well before I bought my Leon FR the steering shook at 80 on test drive. I highlighted it and when I picked the car up it had been resolved. Now the thing is when I test drove the car they had different wheels on and I had the garage change them for a different set I seen on another FR. Now the...
  4. poor/weak FM signal in my Leon standard stereo

Mines is the same. They replaced arial which helped a little but still not great....
  5. Engine temp

Mine is the same. I have a 170CR and it takes ages to heat up. If I blow the heater full blast on hot then the temp gauge drops even more. I took it to dealership and they couldn't find anything wrong with it.
  6. Snow foam ?

Chris is that a STIHL power washer you are using? If so what is it like and what model?
  7. So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Don't blame you mate. I loved my Cupra but the problems started setting in and I knew it had to go sooner rather than later. I stuck with Seat though and got my self a Leon FR FL. So glad I did now. Absolutely love it...
  8. Massive favour needed!

I took my car down to dealership and compared it to other Leons in the forecourt and the others were fine. Mines a mess...
  9. Massive favour needed!

Yeah basically I had the front bumper repaired. I took it back tithe garage where it was repaired today and they are going to try fix it. It's because of the heat used in the process of repairing and spraying the bumper which has warped the thinnest part of the bumper on the underside. Hopefully...
  10. Massive favour needed!

I'm thinking it's probably not been too bad before but I imagine they would have to have put the bumper into a heated room too dry the paint and maybe this has warped it as that part of the bumper seems pretty thin anyway??
  11. Massive favour needed!

Thanks mate. If you could get down low and take a pic too that would be great. Sort of similar to how I took mine. Be easier to compare for me. :coolthumb Cheers.
  12. Massive favour needed!

Is yours like that too Jarre?
  13. Massive favour needed!

Thanks Greg... I can't believe I didn't notice this before. I still think mines looks worse than the pics showing but then I probably took the picture a bit lower down.
  14. Massive favour needed!

If anyone else had anymore pics would really appreciate it...
  15. Massive favour needed!

Thanks for the pic mate. I'm not sure if I have only noticed it because I'm looking for faults since getting it back and its been like that all along, or if it's something the guys at the body shop have caused. I'm pretty sure it wasn't there before.... Ps how did you get that pic up like that?
  16. Massive favour needed!

Does anyone know if this can be fixed?
  17. Massive favour needed!

Right folks. Needing someone to either take a picture of the front of their car or show me a pic they may already have. The reason being is I just got mine back from the body shop today after someone ran into the front of it leaving it damaged. The paint job is fine but I noticed when I was...
  18. Bumper

Yeah I'm gonna go to dealers I think. Be great if they came painted then it would just be the matter of swapping it. Job done
  19. Bumper

Right guys. Does anyone know where I can get a genuine Leon FR bumper as someone decided to drive into my car today and wreck my bumper. Only car in the car park and he drove right into it! Anyway does anyone know if they come painted or will I have to get that done too? Thanks in advance...