Search results

1. Miller 20vt

what have you done to your car today ?

Put £60 worth of fuel in and took her up to santa pod for a blip up the strip. Best i got was 15.15 seconds @ 93.52 mph which im quite happy with as i got a rubbish start. Dropped the tyre pressures before the next few runs and then the rain came. Next time im aiming for mid to high 14's with a...
  2. Miller 20vt

AJ's Mk1 Leon Cupra-Stage 2. Brands hatch track day complete :D

i was going to go for a smic instead of the fmic but one came up cheap so went for it. Just had mine revo stage 2 now :) very happy with the results
  3. Miller 20vt

My 20vt mk1 Leon RR

Right then......just got back from having revo stage 2 put on the leon. It doesnt feel as punchy compared to my stage 1 custom code but its by far smoother and feels a little quicker. Overall i am very happy with the outcome and now having the SPS work is a treat :) even tho when you turn it...
  4. Miller 20vt

My 20vt mk1 Leon RR

You have to remember that those figures are at the flywheel not the wheel.
  5. Miller 20vt

AJ's Mk1 Leon Cupra-Stage 2. Brands hatch track day complete :D

Looks like someone was having some fun looking at those pics! really wanna track mine soon... are you running a uprated smic on yours bud?
  6. Miller 20vt

My 20vt mk1 Leon RR

Little Update.. Finally got round to putting on the new Sub frame, O/S Lower Arm, N/S Drive shaft and Powerflex dog bone mount from when i hit the man hole and then took her to get tracked today and shes driving like a new car again! Tomorrow im of to get my revo stage 2 map done so it will...
  7. Miller 20vt

Lifetime warranty on pads is a bit of a blag from companies to make you think there product is better than others. Warranty would be issued if the friction came away from the back plate, thats your only 100% way of getting a new set, If your pads started to squeil then they would try and...
  8. Miller 20vt

Really!?

does anyone else think this matey was drunk when doing this write up?? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2003-SEAT-LEON-CUPRA-R-YELLOW-260-275-Stage-3-Remap-/130756033009?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1e71aab9f1#ht_1395wt_1271 comments please......
  9. Miller 20vt

Anyone had this problem before?? Video included

You will get this a lot due to having the de cat downpipe until you go stage 2 cause they can adjust them or delete the second one completely. the lambda's wont read right as they will think there's a cat there still, that shouldn't be the reason it goes in to limp mode tho as im running...
  10. Miller 20vt

My 20vt mk1 Leon RR

at the time of that RR i had a forge 007p, neuspeed p-flo induction kit and the custom code phase one map.
  11. Miller 20vt

uprated smic?

a friend runs a smic on his a3 and its running 258bhp at the fly on a stage 2 map...but he runs no o/s grill so it gets a lot of air to it. Personally go front mount...since fitting mine it makes an amazing sound and you can really notice the difference. I noticed that a company called THS do...
  12. Miller 20vt

1.8t power

all cars very on power output due to so many different maps on the market, how hard a life its had and supporting mods it has. mine was running 228bhp at the flywheel with stage 1 and all i done to that was a cone filter and a forge dv. So i would say 200-210 is a good average flywheel figure
  13. Miller 20vt

Sneaky X5 alloy test fit pics :)

we want pictures.....when do we want them.....NOW!!
  14. Miller 20vt

How did you do that bud?
  15. Miller 20vt

My 20vt mk1 Leon RR

Right so a lot has happened in the last couple months with me and the motor so heres a little update... I got my 3" downpipe and de cat fitted up and it sounds pretty sweet! not to loud but just enough and has a sweet resonated sound when coming off throttle/gear change. So thats the good...
  16. Miller 20vt

Mechanic help needed please

You can always swing past my gaff as im only in chandlers ford and get my bro to look over it, hes a master tech at seat main stealers....pm me if you wanna come over sometime
  17. Miller 20vt

custom exhaust set up within budget

im running a full toyosports turbo back de cat system and it sounds really quite good, not to loud on tick over but when under load it sounds great and when coming off throttle it doesnt pop and bang :( but makes a resonated sound which is quite cool. The only thing with the system is the rear...
  18. Miller 20vt

Another one bites the dust...

Thanks man thats gonna be a good read for me when i get a spare half hour :) Im gonna push again bud, just having the time to start another letter while working 2 jobs atm... Looks like im gonna have to keep up with the abuse at these :censored: then and get my cash back if thats the way...
  19. Miller 20vt

just got a reply from the council about my claim and they rejected it as they said the road is in a fine order!? are they high on crack or what!?!?! so now i have to fork out for the bill but luckily mr bro and dad work for the main stealers so i got the mechanics and now i just need the money...
  20. Miller 20vt

Haha I did tell the old man he was in the way :D Yeah tell me about it...looks like our road tax goes to better things hey lol matey whos house is right by it came out to see what I was up to and told him I hit it last week and he said some else done it the other day too so that's 3 in one week...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise