1. S15YCE

What's in your Boot ?

Look I've got your kids Dan... I've got your kids in the boot
  2. S15YCE

what mpg are you guys getting on your cupra t 's

Ah right, Thanks for the info lee! :D
  3. S15YCE

what mpg are you guys getting on your cupra t 's

It's like, but its not - its defo 97 RON. Lee you say it is shite but you give no reason why or basis for this. please could you elaborate as I tend to use this fuel as 1st choice rather than V-Power which costs substantially more for 99 RON.
  4. S15YCE

Cheapest way of getting to Stg2 from Stg1 - LC

I currently have forge 006 DV, Milltek nonres catback, Creation Motorsport TIP, JR cone. I would love to get decat instead of sports-cat but cba to switch it over for MOT's and dont know anybody who could help me out ;) with the MOT emissions.
  5. S15YCE

Cheapest way of getting to Stg2 from Stg1 - LC

I have had my 2002 LC stage 1 for around 6 months now and would like a bit more power. I need downpipe and FMIC for stage 2 Reccomendations please for the cheapest / best value for money options of the above two items. I would like Forge FMIC & Milltek DP with sports CAt but dont want...
  6. S15YCE

Air filter down the side of the wing

I've bought one of these kits ready to put on my '02 LC. Its going to be paired up to the Jetex filter thats currently straight onto the MAF. Im hoping that the DV noise doesn't get too muted by the extra pipework! Think I'll put the cheapo cone filter on ebay.
  7. S15YCE

Leon Cupra 1.8t 180 Intercooler Limit

IMHO I wouldnt bother with the forge split R DV. I have the forge 006p (similar to 007 & 008). When combining this with a Jetex cone filter (they seem to be the most popular for our cars) there is more than enough noise from the DV and sounds pretty much the same and as loud as an...
  8. S15YCE

Cheapest place to buy DS2500 front pads

Does anybody know the part code for the DS2500 pads to fit the 312mm discs for a LC? (originally had the 288mm discs but upgraded top 312mm with the bigger S3 carriers)
  9. S15YCE

forge intercooler

what about a group buy?! I take it your looking for a cupra 20vt 180bhp FMIC with the inlet and outlet both on the left hand side (as viewed from the front of the car) Its a shame that there is (in my knowledge) no FMIC to bridge the vast gap between Forge and toyosports. Does anybody...
  10. S15YCE

312mm upgrade or new discs and pads

256 280 and 288 are the three disc diameter sizes listed under 1.9 Diesel Leon 1M on euro Car Parts Mine is a 2002 20vt cupra and has 288 standard. Not sure which size disc your model would come with as standard but im guessing at either 280 or 288.
  11. S15YCE

312mm upgrade or new discs and pads

You just need to buy the 312mm carriers (off older s3's and tt's etc) and can use the rest of your current setup as long as your current discs are i think 288mm. I bought a set of carriers and calipers of an s3 off ebay few weeks ago for just over 50 quid.
  12. S15YCE

Milltek exhaust system on cupra 180

I have a non res milltek cat back on my 2002 LC 180. It isnt very loud at all and would reccomend the non-res version. Apparently turbo cars have an exhaust volume which is a fair bit lower than a N/A engine because of the restriction of the turbo itself in the exhaust. R
  13. S15YCE

what air filter are people using?

JR Cone Filter here with a pretty shoddy heatshield. Want to get a jabbasport style one - might make my own (there are some good guides about on the S3/A3 forums)
  14. S15YCE

New AmD remap and I'm disappointed...

I got a stage 1 by will from P-Torque and was really impressed. got a milltek catback non res fitted at the same time and it really was like driving a different car home :) Pleased with the service also. Fitted a TIP to my LC and noticed maybe a tiny bit more pull in high revs and maybe...
  15. S15YCE

which is stongest 1.8t engine code ?

never heard of APX, did they sell those in england?
  16. S15YCE

which is stongest 1.8t engine code ?

I don't know which of the 1.8 engines is the strongest but you would guess at the BAM as its only used in the 225bhp cars with the k04 turbos. There is some pretty good info on the vag engines on wikipedia although not that in depth...
  17. S15YCE

Remap and exhaust

The power which you 'feel' is the Torque. You may only get 20 extra bhp but if you got an extra 50 lb/ft of torque you would definitely feel the difference of that.
  18. S15YCE

Remap and exhaust

A very noticeable difference on the road, definitely worthwhile.
  19. S15YCE

Remap and exhaust

standard i got 179 bhp and 176 lb/ft with the map i acheived 209 bhp and 238 lb/ft so 30 extra horses and 62 lb/ft. You can hear and feel the extra boost. I think Will said the boost is running at 1.4 Bar so 20psi and standard mapping is 0.8 bar 11/12 psi. Best value for money mod I...
  20. S15YCE

Remap and exhaust

I got a stage 1 remap and milltek non-res catback fitted by Will last Friday and am very happy with the results. I also got a Jetex cone filter delivered through the post yesterday. I just need to sort out a heatshield for it so I can compare it against my current setup of standard airbox...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.