Search results

1. coronah

Group Buy / Discount code for OBDeleven

Pro allows you to perform long coding and adaptations. Lite just lets you use credits with apps and reset codes.
  2. coronah

It's now set at 5% discount for individual address, so if we got any interest in this pls stick your name on this thread. When we get 20 ppl interested in order we can proceed with purchase and everyone will be given discount code for the website.
  3. coronah

Hi everyone. I would like to check, how many users is looking for diagnostics tool or how many would like to get OBDEleven as secondary device/ swap from using VCDS or whatever the reason? If you don't know yet, OBDEleven is ANDROID based diagnostic bluetooth dongle that allows you to manage...
  4. coronah

130 tdi gearboxes and clutches ???

http://workshop-manuals.com/volkswagen/golf-mk4/power_transmission/6-speed_manual_gearbox_02m_02y_all-wheel_drive/technical_data/gearbox_identification/location_on_gearbox/ there you go.
  5. coronah

And we got there. I should really have about 200 post by now, considering the amount of time I spend on reading the forum.
  6. coronah

Two more posts and I'll be able to send the link.
  7. coronah

The code is next to selector fork on flat surface.
  8. coronah

This explains why I'm posting spam. :-)
  9. coronah

i want to post website link but I can't. I'm 5 posts short.
  10. coronah

FJW, FSM and HDS 6spd 02m in simple words. FJW is the long ratio box.
  11. coronah

Everything with two bolt holes for starter on the bell housing aka 02j/r, 02m 5spd, 6spd respectively will fit as long as you got the right flywheel/clutch for it and you're ready to swap the axle cups if changing from one to another 02j <-> o2m. You have to research gear ratios first, as...
  12. coronah

Cool Mods for Skint People

Hey guys. Do you think I can stick this TT Short Shift into my TDI 02j Box. By the look of it, it's all the same selector wise.
  13. coronah

Ibiza Mk3 TDI Jabba Map/ Turbo is not kicking in

Got it hooked up to Universal Scanner with VW chip yesterday. It gave me MAF fault. MAF Sensor (G70) Implausible Signal P0101 If I unplug MAF, I get far more power, still no turbo. Actuator works fine (still It's KO3, I think this is turbo without VGT), and no apparent leaks in Vacuum...
  14. coronah

Oh... And the whistling is just simply quiet. She's just making it sound bad. It's just like squeal in speakers when your negative connections is weak and lets you hear alternator spinning through the speakers. Although audio equipment is stock...
  15. coronah

Well... It goes 100-105mph No problem. Some power is still there, just no turbocharger compressing and kicking in noticeably after 2500rpm. Just did 220 Miles on half tank. It seriously looks like it changed to SDI :-( Actuator, maybe vacuum feed, Limp mode I would say no. Start-Stop solution...
  16. coronah

Hi Guys. 5 Days ago I bought 2001 Mk3 Ibiza TDI/ Cupra transplant. All stock engine with reconditioned turbo (apparently it was overboosting) and custom remap from Jabbasport. Yesterday my girl told me on the phone, that cat doesn't feel as strong as it felt first day. She was driving to work...