Search results

1. New member based in Dublin IE

Welcome [emoji846] nice to see more Irish members Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  2. How many miles do you get on a full tank?

My Cupra has just over 2,100km on it abd I'm averaging 27mpg long term - lots of traffic. Can hit 35mpg on a motorway run
  3. New Cupra 290 Delivered - I'm officially one of you now!!

Did you get the rubber base mat sorted? I have wireless charging on my Cupra and it's lifting at the same point as yours
  4. New Cupra 290 owner

Welcome!
  5. No DSG farts/ Pops & Bangs

I've done approx 1,200km in my 290 and, while DSG farts are rare, I've had a few when in Cupra mode and shifting manually. It also pops on overrun. I've yet to fully push the car on yet either.
  6. Possible gear problem (DSG)

Every DSG car I've had has done this from a cold start. Silly question, but it is in D and not S?
  7. Where are you from??

From Dublin, Ireland & drive a Leon Cupra
  8. Whats Your Next Mod

Have my Leon Cupra less than a month & not much planned, but first mod will be fan washers and then possibly a res delete
  9. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

I assume you have cruise control- if you turn it off the mileage will show to the right of the trip
  10. NEW 2019 Curpa 290 ez.. No DSG bangs or pop whatsoever!

I only have the Cupra for a week, and, so far I prefer the Cupra. I do miss some of the equiptment the Golf had like reversing camera though. (Car was in stock and front fancy waiting for a factory order) Haven't missed AWD yet, but, as I said, I haven't really pushed the car on yet.
  11. NEW 2019 Curpa 290 ez.. No DSG bangs or pop whatsoever!

My Cupra has less than 1,000km and, in Cupra mode with gearbox in 'S', it pops and crackles more than the Golf R it replaced. No fart when changing gear like the R used to, but I haven't fully pushed it on yet.
  12. Which Speedtest site.?

I use www.testmy.net - fairly consistent and appears to be more accurate
  13. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Mine does this too. Different to the Golf R I had before which wouldn't shut off until stopped, however, the Cupra will shut off before coming to a complete stop. I've noticed it'll restart at the slightest turn of the steering wheel
  14. Looking to return to Cupra ownership

Based in Ireland and we dint have any brokers or the likes here to the best of my knowledge. Over the moon with the car and the deal I got tbh
  15. Looking to return to Cupra ownership

Just to update, did a deal on the Mystery Blue kne earlier today and just got it home now. Absolutely chuffed with it, drives real nice, sounds good and got a deal I was happy with. Will post some pics later.
  16. Looking to return to Cupra ownership

Was debadged by the salesman who was using it. (may have been down to where he was living) I've checked the reg and it's the real deal
  17. Looking to return to Cupra ownership

I've worked out that I'd need a decent trade in (Same as what was offered for the Cupra Ateca) and about €2-3k off list (which I'm not sure is feasible) on the Midnight Blue one to come within what I want to pay - might be pushing it slightly but hopefully I'll pop out tomorrow and see what can...
  18. Looking to return to Cupra ownership

Hello! Been quite some time since I've posted on here, but I'm back to seek some opinions & advice. I'm coming from a '15 3 door Golf R now need a 5 door car and I've 99% decided on a Cupra. I'm on PCP through VW bank so it makes sense (to me, at least) to go for the Cupra. Had originally looked...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.