Search results

1. Seat Leon fr tdi no power issue

The turbo is working fine iits the bit before
  2. Seat Leon fr tdi no power issue

Anyone else?
  3. Seat Leon fr tdi no power issue

Is egr a tricky job?? Don't think it's smoking anymore The turbo seems to be working ok but it's just the time it takes to spool it feels dead Thanks for the reply
  4. Seat Leon fr tdi no power issue

Upto 1.5k revs the car is totally dead no power at all but past that it drives like normal. Starting on a hill is painful Any ideas would be great, thanks Ps no eml
  5. Tuning box

Anything selling that cheap I would avoid like the plague.
  6. DPF delete or not?? car going in tomorrow

A remap with dpf in place is not near 200bhp and asking for trouble as the dpf will clog up quicker.
  7. PD engine noise

Tractor like lol!
  8. New MOT rules for DPF

My shell is still in so visually it's ok. Only a problem is the shell is gone
  9. New MOT rules for DPF

So meaning we gotta fork out £1200 quid to have a new one put it? Gotta be a way around it. Takes the piss, they cause more problems than they solve.
  10. Blade Seat Bristol

Got a new car recently and thought I would give them another chance and keep up the seat service history. Big mistake, they are still are bunch of clowns and unable to carry out the simplest of tasks without cocking up. Never ever again
  11. PD170 MPG dropped from 48mpg to 44mpg??

It's a big job takes a morning or afternoon to do it right
  12. PD170 MPG dropped from 48mpg to 44mpg??

That's not a bad price to be honest some charge £599
  13. PD170 MPG dropped from 48mpg to 44mpg??

I've had mine done about 3 months now and it's been plain sailing and not done by a well known tuner. There are others that know what their doing despite the naysayers.
  14. PD170 MPG dropped from 48mpg to 44mpg??

Not a massive amount but a few mpg, partly regens and they restrict air flow. So much smoother to drive when deleted and capable of a lot more power
  15. PD170 MPG dropped from 48mpg to 44mpg??

remapping with dpf in place is asking for trouble imo mpg will only improve with the dpf out
  16. leon fr noob

I'm running about 200 with little smoke and very happy with it :)
  17. leon fr noob

Air filter is next to useless on these cars yeah. But otherwise as above
  18. leon fr noob

Where are you based? Dpf delete and remap makes the car so much sweeter and smoother to drive, best mod on these cars imo
  19. Remap + DPF

Dyno is best, even with a dpf delete it will run slightly more powerful.
  20. iPhone connection with pre fl fr

Under the seat wasn't the brightest spot lol but get a cable plugged in and it's okay. I've not had chance to try it yet as she's in the garage having a few things done but happily driving a brand new Toledo for a few days instead :)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.