Search results

1. cleverspoon

Pd150 psi

I believe a spike at around 24psi then settle at around 19psi.
  2. cleverspoon

Remapping in the South West

Just clicked on their website, looks like theyve got %25 off revo ;)
  3. cleverspoon

They had an offer on which basically saved the vat, so i got a rolling road before and after for the price of the remap. Cant remember exact figures with out digging out the print out. (Since getting a house and kids the car is just a vehicle and not my pride and joy........i cringe every time...
  4. cleverspoon

I went http://www.tsr-performance.com just off m5 at bridgwater for my revo
  5. cleverspoon

FR+ TDI PD150 intercooler alloy connector dimensions

See what you mean, thanks for quick reply. My joint is soo oily, its only that joint too, but im not loosing boost, or that i notice, so its a preventative measure really
  6. cleverspoon

Ah brill, for now im doing the intercooler inlet, will measure the pancake outlet whilst there for future reference. Does the oem bayonet just pull off the oem hose?
  7. cleverspoon

Thanks for prompt reply, i have since found them, did you order type c, 68/63mm? Also do they fit on the standard hose with some stainless steel t lock jubilees?
  8. cleverspoon

Heya, did these work? Which suze did you order as my intercooler joint is very oily (the pipe from pancake pipe to intercooler) and id like to repair before it pops off! Have you got a link where to buy from? Did you reuse the old hose or get a new section of hose? Thanks in advance.
  9. cleverspoon

Slight play/ knock in steering wheel

It still had a little play but felt smoother. It still has play now, im just used to it. By play i mean a miniscule.
  10. cleverspoon

I greased the 2 uj under the lower dash, best check all of the steering components if you have that much play.
  11. cleverspoon

Mine improved as mentioned above.
  12. cleverspoon

Fr Phoenix wheel centre cap refurb

Will be interested inthe results as mine arent the best
  13. cleverspoon

Diesel Rhino additive?

May try this out, read a lot of positive reviews on other forums
  14. cleverspoon

URGENT - Intercooler pipe blown off

I got new o rings and clips from dave at sere motors, replaced them as a caution and stiffened joint using cable ties in a configuration that pulled the joint together. Iv noticed its oily again, doesnt seem to be loosing much at the moment. Its a poor design and havent yet found an ideal fix...
  15. cleverspoon

Fr poor fuel consumption

Reach temp ok? Possible stat stuck open.
  16. cleverspoon

PD150 FMIC - O rings & Retaining clips

Try dave at sere motors on this forum, from memory its a quid or 2 each, i ordered mine from him and he had to get the vw drawings up, but hell know the parts you mean. I used cable ties to help secure mine, 1 around each pipe and a few to pull the ties together, if i need to do mine again ill...
  17. cleverspoon

Tuning my fr 2004 150 tdi

Mufflerectomy (cutting out back box and replacing with straight through), theres no centre box so the only restriction left is the cat, iv left mine in but you could remove (i didnt want the car to be too loud, sounds perfect with no back box). Standard fmic is fine unless going past stage 1...
  18. cleverspoon

anyone have problems keepng their jacking covers on?

All technique too, from memory clip the underside of the cover in, line the outside clips up and gently press the sideskirt down away from the car whilst pushing the cover on/in, no hitting needed, just gentle push down and push in.
  19. cleverspoon

Door locked and no access!!

It still works after locking/unlocking. Just want to change it before it fails all together!
  20. cleverspoon

Door locked and no access!!

How did changing the lock go? My os rear door lock is playing up and want to change it before it fails completely. Any tips on changing it? Iv already butyl stripped the doors so its gonna be fun to remove that.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.