Search results

1. Which disk breaks and pads?

Hi people, I need to replace disks and pads and I'm not sure which I need. Its an ibiza estate 12 plate, 1.2 tsi. I've put the reg in euro car parts and it's come back with 256mm diameter for the front and 230mm rear. Does that sound right? I presume that I should buy the corresponding brand...
  2. Arm Rest, did I fit it right?

Hi So got round to fitting my arm rest at the weekend. Took plenty of pics so i can put them on here to help others with fitting. All went well apart from I have been left with a small gap between the bottom of the arm rest and console. Has any one had that problem? Cant really see any way...
  3. Sidelights/fog lights to match 4300k hids

Hi I'm trying to find a sidelight that is a good match to my 4300k hids. Bought some of these when i bought the hids but they just look blue next to the hids - http://www.hids-direct.co.uk/501-w5w-extreme-power-5w-cree-smd-canbus-led-bulbs-white-1/ I also see that canbus doesnt matter...
  4. Arm rest questions

Hi all. I am aware this has already been covered, believe me i've been trawling through it all!! So I have decided I would like to install an arm rest. Ideally i'd like a genuine seat one, but they are hard to come by cheap on ebay and looking at £130 from a dealer. ( Unless anyone here...
  5. Eh up!

Nowthen from yorkshire, I'm a newbie on here, but i've had my leon for about a year now. Its doing me good, i've sorted the soundsystem and rear wiper but thats it so far......!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.