9. 8

10. 9

11. 10

12. Watson©

Tracked Mk3 Ibiza Cupra - Track Pics/Videos - Knockhill - 11/41/16

Thank you.... Appreciate it :) It's a toyosport 'wellycooler' mate
  13. Watson©

Running 10mm on the front and 20mm on the back. I have run 25mm on the rear before though :) Thanks mate, appreciate it :) They have been cut, folded in and welded back up. Not 100% sure... I did get it weighed a couple of months back but the weigh bridge wasn't fully calibrated. Came...
  14. Watson©

Well here's my track report from the weekends shakedown... Being its first time back on the track since October and from fitting the new stuff I was slightly concerned that things might start falling off haha. But the wee car ran mint all night. Top mounting the gear shifter felt great...
  15. Watson©

Yeah, spent a fair time and effort on the old girl over the years. All worth it though. Thanks mate, look forward to it :)
  16. Watson©

My Silver K1 & Track 172 Cup

Awesome mate, nice selection of goodies there:p
  17. Watson©

Will give a quick run down of the things that went on from my last update too now... Top mounted the shifter into the car.. Put everything back together inside and cut up/made a carbon fibre cover for the glovebox hole... Took the doorcards off and cleaned up the inside of the doors...
  18. Watson©

Decided to get cracking over the festive holidays and bare the cold weather to lose more unnecessary weight from the car... Starting with ripping out the headlining and remaining plastic trims Then it was too take out the dash, for all the stuff behind it. Never will I again try and take...
  19. Watson©

Found some more track photos... I havent done anyhting to the Ibiza since my last track session... except trying to get rid of all the gravel haha :rolleyes:... Although I have bought a few things for the Golf since the Ibiza has been neglected and pushed to the corner of the...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.