Search results

1. good riddens

does any 1 want a linear grill and triple r splitter cheap
  2. good riddens

cheers i will enjoy it, a car/van is only a tool to do the job you want it to at the end of the day and my van will get rammed full of fishing gear go down rough old farmers tracks with out bottoming out and getting stuck in wet fields unlike the leon lol
  3. good riddens

i will only miss the power
  4. good riddens

caddy
  5. good riddens

im fed up with mine though
  6. good riddens

it hasnt got as many footwells to fill with water though!!
  7. good riddens

yeah mobile swimming pool spluttering and farting, stupid dpf, central locking module making the alarm go off at ramdom, rattles, steaming up and window screen freezing on the inside because of all the water in it. ive got a vw now
  8. good riddens

got my arse into gear and got the leon traded in today i can say with all my heart i wont be sorry to see it go
  9. Tyre dressing - how do you apply yours?

thems the ones mate
  10. Tyre dressing - how do you apply yours?

i use the concave sponge ones with the green handle bit on them
  11. wet footwells

i will never own another seat
  12. wet footwells

yeah ive tried that couldnt hear any water sloshing about tho got laid on me back checking the holes wer clear and all is fine there. I aint bothered now it will be some one elses problem in the new year
  13. wet footwells

how would the water get over the tunnel if it went from drivers side which were bone dry to the passenger side:whistle:
  14. wet footwells

oh and the drains in the scuttle arent blocked either
  15. wet footwells

who said owt about all 4 door seals and it was a dyson type hoover i used and i did get 2 hoover fulls owt of it and i never use the rear washer because its as sh1te as the rest of the car and the bag of w4nk will be gone in a week or so when i go chop it in for a van tomorrow
  16. water marks on the seats

chemical guys fabric cleaner and wet vac did the trick when i had marks on my seat it took a couple of goes to get rid of them fully as they had been marked a while
  17. wet footwells

cheers redemption i will have a look at that but the door seals seem ok i will check the speaker grills. I was having a feel of the floor pan and it raises up where the front seat is and unless this raised bit is like a bridge i cant see how the water would get from front to back so it must have...
  18. ** NEED HELP**Leon FR Issues

im thinking of weighing mine in for scrap im that fed up of it mine does your thing in forth wen im driving steady amoung a load of other stuff i wish id never set eyes on the thing
  19. wet footwells

sorry if this has been asked before i couldnt find anything when i searched but just been out to hoover my car out and booth front and rear passenger footwells were soaked i sucked 2 hoover fulls out before the hoover bust (it wasnt a wet and dry:)) any ideas wer it could be coming from or is it...
  20. Hi, Fr tdi 170 pre facelift or facelift?

dont get the pre facelift because the pd engine is absolute sh1te
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise