Search results

1. Tuning experts please...mistery power loss with logs and graphs

You have no timing at the top that's why your loosing power, looking at it your actually dropping timing over 5500 for no reason not even cf's, I'd suspect the software is at fault before you do anything more
  2. Intermittent power loss.

I saw fuel corrections that high I'd be smoke testing it simple as that. Assume I am stupid all you like after a day smoke testing and remapping an S3 and removing old revo software then boot mode flashing because the ecu went stupid mid flash I'm officially through with 1.8t's today. Post up...
  3. Intermittent power loss.

Quite clearly see fuel +21% trim At 4000rpm stationary you will still have vacuum. It's a leak, disconnect maf you'll find fuel trims won't change much. Watch fuel trims in 001 block and 032 block at same time.
  4. Problems!

Sounds like timing is out a tooth
  5. Intermittent power loss.

If values in mvb 031 match each other at high rpm under full throttle through 3rd/4th gear it's not fuel filter. My advice, smoke test inlet for PCV and vac pipe leaks. If no joy check evap valve isn't letting unmetered air through. Smoke test exhaust for leaks before the first oxygen sensor...
  6. bocsh 550cc injectors

I emailed Bosch they won't supply because of "sensitive information included" I've got numerous ideas of tvub, one tuner I deal with said he uses 2.05,1.24,0.74,0.50,0.33, with fkkvs and krkte sorted he gets -2% idle trim and -4% ltft. My car currently runs -0.8/-0.9on both stft and ltft...
  7. bocsh 550cc injectors

There's lots to change in the mapping to get them silky smooth in all conditions like stock. Bill hasn't responded about the tvub settings which have a big influence at low load/low ms. The old school way to find them is with the engine up to temp, disconnect alternator and watch fuel trims...
  8. bocsh 550cc injectors

Why would you need to replace them? Unless you have fake ones in ATM In which case yes you'd be best to at least get it checked over
  9. bocsh 550cc injectors

Bill, would you care to post good tvub values? After calculating the offset they look real high Also do you use the min pw on the sheet @0.711?
  10. bocsh 550cc injectors

Extended design long nozzle, But from what I've found in the Bosch pdfs the spray angle is wrong
  11. bocsh 550cc injectors

considering these as well 0280158123 mostly because the long tip benefits plus more cc per £ too
  12. bocsh 550cc injectors

Can you supply the Bosch good data sheet or map settings for these if brought from yourself Bill? Lots of places sell these but no one wants to give up the important bits of info
  13. bocsh 550cc injectors

After this info too Looking for long nozzle units, wondering if corsa vxr 630cc's will fit
  14. Help please code 17795

Internal unit faults can be simple as a faulty baro sensor or a checksum problem if mapped
  15. PD150 poor mpg

Cam timing, vac leaks Worn camshaft Blocked cat ( this is getting more common with age) Search my previous posts in all the other poor mpg pd150 threads
  16. Milk spillage in the boot!! Help!!

remove rear seats, remove boot carpet, pressure washer the hell out the carpet, traffic film remover is safe to use on it too. had to do this on mine as the previous owner split diesel in the boot
  17. Help with revo stage 2

why couldnt fuel be adjusted from 1?
  18. Remap ECU Nightmare

No offence but is rtech are so rated highly then why couldn't they unlock a simple me7.5 ecu But then again why couldn't they just flash a stock file over the top and tune it. You don't need to read the old file off as you can erase the flash and write stock file straight over without a...
  19. Remap ECU Nightmare

surely they could still write a stock file on to it? whip and start a fresh. its very hard to properly lock out a me7.5 from reading every way possible and very hard to fully lock out the ability to write a stock file straight on the ecu. if you get a new ecu you'll need it deimmobilized to...
  20. MPG dilema

Mines on 136k no problem. My remap is built of progressive power but with a massive increase in mpg added in, tested and developed over a few years to get the best smoothest most fun pd150 remap on the market.