Search results

1. Jamie7

Upgrading speakers

Hi, Apologies if this topic has already been discussed, TapTalk isn't great at searching, so please point me in the right direction if there is a thread already. Car is a 2013 Seat Leon FR 150 tdi. One of the front door speakers has decided to start crackling so I need to change them. Is...
  2. Jamie7

Missing bolt in engine bay

Just noticed what I think is a missing bolt in my engine bay. The other side has the bolt, so I'm guessing this side should also !! Rather it would be there, so does anyone know where I can purchase one? Photo attached. Cheers, J Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
  3. Jamie7

Spare wheel / space saver size

Hi I recently purchased a 2013 Leon FR ... Did previously have a 2014 Ibiza FR however I sadly came into issues with the timing chain so the garage allowed me to return the car and purchase the Leon, which I am really enjoying. The car didn't come with a spare wheel so I am wanting to buy...
  4. Jamie7

Would like some buying advice please!

Hello, My first car was a MK4 formula sport 6 years ago and I want to go back to the Ibiza life. I am wanting a FR between the years of 2014-16 and I have a few questions before I make my decision! Is the 1.4 tsi worth the extra money over the 1.2 tsi? Does the 1.2 tsi within these years...
  5. Jamie7

Front left wheel squeal

Hello, I have noticed that when I turn left, my front left wheel squeals. The right one does not do this. It's only when I turn left and when I am going in a straight line / turning left it does not make the noise. Any clue as to what this could be? Cheers, Jamie.
  6. Jamie7

Spacer bolts

Hello, I have the following set of spacers below: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Volkswagen-Seat-Skoda-Audi-5x100-20mm-Hubcentric-Wheel-Spacers-1-pair-inc-bolts-/160902765545?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyre_Trims_Trims_ET&hash=item25768d5be9 I am after 1 of the bolts. Do you know...
  7. Jamie7

Roof bars

Was wondering if it was possible to get roof bars for a 3 door ibiza? I need it for my bike and the rear bike racks don't fit because of the exhaust. The only roof bars I have found are for 5 doors. Wondering if there's any out there is it just impossible due to it being a 3 door and no roof...
  8. Jamie7

Lowering Springs

I'm wanting my car to get lower, but not too low as I have to go on Cornish back roads everyday to college. I wanted to know if a 45mm drop would be worth it? Would that make much difference or make too much difference? (eg - would speed bumps still be okay?). Does anyone have any pictures of...
  9. Jamie7

Rear Spacers

Hello, I want to get some spacers for my Formula sport (has the pre - facelift fr alloys). Would 20mm be about right? If so, would these do the job...
  10. Jamie7

Exhaust backbox

So I'm wanting a nices sound without spending too much. I was wondering, if I was to get a backbox like this then would this make a difference to the sound without because too noisy? Anyone have an exsperience with this? Also, is there any which you suggest? I have a seat 57 plate formula sport...
  11. Jamie7

Number plate lights

I recently bought some number plate LEDs but don't know how to open up the casing to the number plate lights? Cheers, Jamie.
  12. Jamie7

Xenon White bulbs

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seat-55w-Ultra-Bright-H7-501-Xenon-White-Low-Side-Headlight-Bulbs-/350516841280?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3ASeat%7CModel%3AIbiza%7CPlat_Gen%3AMK+IV&hash=item519c6e8b40#ht_2159wt_1396 Basically, are these legal? They state they are in the...
  13. Jamie7

Removing arial

Hi guys, I got a new Arial (stubby one) and I want to swap it with the one on my 57 plate ibiza. I unscrew the old one, but it seems as if its stuck on a hinge? You can move it back into a parallel with the car position but thats about it. Anyway of removing? Cheers, Jamie.
  14. Jamie7

Exhaust tips...

Hello, I have a seat ibiza 1.4 100bph formula sport and I was wondering what size exhaust tip i will need to get? Want one similar to the exhaust on the cupra. (oval) Also, do I need to chop the exhaust at all as it sticks out? Going to get one until i have enough money for a real...
  15. Jamie7

Jamie's MK4 Ibiza formula sport

So I thought I may as well start one of these as I dont want to do catch up when there are too many mods to list on the car! So I got this car for my birthday, its a black formula sport 57 plate bought from the dealer. Im still learning in this car (only been 17 for 3 weeks) so havnt...
  16. Jamie7

LED sidelights

Been looking at this on ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seat-Ibiza-MK4-02-02-03-08-1-5w-Sidelight-LEDS-Upgrade-/380354953977?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item588eec02f9#ht_3749wt_1396 Would my car need the resistors? Also, are these legal? btw I have a 57 ibiza mk4...
  17. Jamie7

Diagrams of the car

Does anyone know where I can get 'open diagrams' of the cars interior, engine, bumpers ect so I dont have to keep coming back to here bugging people! The main bit I want to know at the moment is how to remove the front middle grill with the badge on? also the vents on the front bumper...
  18. Jamie7

Scratches...

Got some scratches on the front bumper, they dont go in deep, mainly just surface. Ive looked at halfords 'car scratch repair kits' and I cant find one for seat black...
  19. Jamie7

Just some easy questions from a newbie...

Hi guys, Whats the best way to spray my front badge black? what stuff do I use and where do I get it from? Do spacers work on the car? if is, what size do you recommend? Where do you recommend I get xenon lights? Want it to be cheap but obviously not break the next day! Are they just a...
  20. Jamie7

Removing central interior bit ...

The previous owner some how melted a bit of the plastic of the interior with the lighter, how do I remove this bit of the interior? Going to sticker bomb it, also how do I remove the section above it? Sorry its so general, dont know what to call it! BTW its a Seat ibiza MK4 57 plate...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.