Search results

1. Jonny95 SXE

fourtwofive ibiza daily project

Stunner! Well wear!
  2. Jonny95 SXE

Who still has a cupra r?

super rare now. pity. i know of one red R but far from mint
  3. Jonny95 SXE

Mk3 Cupra Brakes - its dead quiet in here!

this place got very quiet over the past 3/4 years I rarely jump on now :( give it a few more years it might pic up as the mk3 goes into retro cool territory. HI ALL, Bill etc, still have my red mk3 as well as a red 16v mk2! Long time no see
  4. Jonny95 SXE

Red Cupra GT2871R

5. Jonny95 SXE

Red Cupra GT2871R

Howdy, Havent been on here for a while. Ibiza is back on the road for the past 2 weeks and am delighted with it again! roads are knackered over here though. pics to follow
  6. Jonny95 SXE

**Breaking** 418.5bhp (Parts list pg24) Joe's (GT3071R) Ibiza Cupra R

Great to hear Joe, slicks and an 02j :D didnt alex strip 3rd on a set of 888's never mine slicks :D
  7. Jonny95 SXE

LCR W.I.P Update K04 Hybrid- F23 Here, mini review page 50

my cat was half way back to the muffler.... so removed a HUGE restriction throttle response has improved and spool is very early (just after 2k = 6-8 psi
  8. Jonny95 SXE

Red Cupra GT2871R

removed the cat on the weekend to prove an issue I was having with boost. why did I do it!!!! i will never bring myself to fit a new one. it sounds too good without
  9. Jonny95 SXE

mine came out on the weekend to prove a boost issues I was having. gonna find it hard to put a new one in :( the power and sound difference is unbelievable
  10. Jonny95 SXE

or as i found a friend of mine one summers day underneath his exige with a piece or reo bar beating it through the cat! beat it out!
  11. Jonny95 SXE

read my mind! exactly what I am at tomorrow... at least my myth is now confirmed. launch does seem more applicable in a 4wd bus which the clutch will soak up torque and you have buckets of traction
  12. Jonny95 SXE

WOT box is a nice job but hard on the car, clutch box and cat, launch is not something i like using rob, I think it melted my cat but Flat shift is nice again the pressure on the engine isnt my prob its the pressure on the box, diff etc best of luck with it!
  13. Jonny95 SXE

Red Cupra GT2871R

Its the exact same as halfords black mesh..... it will be in the new year now but thats. et37 and 35 with 20mm spacers on the rear I think they are 8.5 Gaz I saw that some of the US spec cars had this bung and it would tidy up the bay but have replaced it with a breather since. I...
  14. Jonny95 SXE

Red Cupra GT2871R

Thanks man, Love the Compos always toyes with the idea of putting a set on mine
  15. Jonny95 SXE

Magnetic Oil Sump Plugs

have one for about 4 years, find very little on it and i would think what it finds your filter would pick up anyway. looking at the temp fitting on now also
  16. Jonny95 SXE

Red Cupra GT2871R

A recap of work so far
  17. Jonny95 SXE

Red Cupra GT2871R

one from last week
  18. Jonny95 SXE

difference between 8v and 16v!!

what years? it may have been a revision depending on the year?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.