Search results

1. Chris****

ebay vag-com

Mine did for a bit lol
  2. Chris****

badgeless honeycomb grill..

Why won't it fit a R bumper then? I take it different grills then?
  3. Chris****

ebay vag-com

It was one of their uk distributors, and £265 including everything. I ain't peeing around with the eBay crap anymore. Just. Ot worth it imo
  4. Chris****

Are there two platinum colour codes for the leon mk1?

If Seat are anything like BMW then there will be around 6-10 shade variations through the years. Depends which massive vat of paint it comes from!
  5. Chris****

Flip Key

Cheap ones won't be the full key, just a shell probably. And my spare was just a key, as I've kept the two button normal key intact :.)
  6. Chris****

cupra r and hids

Mine went in easily, and so much improvement on the standard! No one has flashed, so they can't be blinded lol Still not an amazing beam pattern though, and mine are definitely H7R bulbs.
  7. Chris****

Flip Key

Yeah easy, well I got a new one for £40 from eBay, and used the transponder from my spare, then just coded it to the car. Easy :D
  8. Chris****

HID conversion....are they any good?

Nope, all debagded and definitely no stickers :p
  9. Chris****

Over near Sholing bud, but you can't miss mine as its bright yellow lol On the hid bit, where do people mount the ballasts? As I've gone for the ultra small ones, but wondered if they fit in the light itself?
  10. Chris****

Sounds good! Another local then :D
  11. Chris****

VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

I have a genuine vagcom, and latest software. Located in Southampton :)
  12. Chris****

EGR removal

Ah brilliant :D And one thing, but I was thinking of this ASV, and it would have to be ginge free to work anyway, and trying mine with minimal crap in there, it still would not shut completely. So the engine would still run IMO. It would stutter like hell, but would not stop. Best thing is to...
  13. Chris****

EGR removal

On the delete pipe there is a connection that is described as Boost connection adaptor. Is the another hose that goes under the egr then? As one for the asv, and one for the egr is all I can see :blink:
  14. Chris****

EGR removal

But what I was meaning is whether you can get rid of the EGR on the stage 1 map. As stage 2 deletes it anyway. Well on Revo. :)
  15. Chris****

EGR removal

Yeah got the management light up! Oh well, just ordered the egr delete so will stick it on. Let's face it, least you can always change it back, not sure why you would want to though lol.
  16. Chris****

EGR removal

Trying to retain the anti shudder valve though, well for the moment anyway lol Shame you can just turn the egr off in vagcom :.(
  17. Chris****

EGR removal

Just been off to take the pipe from the EGR off, and mine does look soothed up, but not too bad luckily. So taken the pipe from the actuator off, and plugged both ends. But has anyone disconnected the pump instead? Or does the ecu see this as a fault? And it looks to feed something else, but...
  18. Chris****

Glovebox Aircon Anyone?

On my old mini cooper s it had this. Just a pipe that comes off the vents that goes to the glovebox, well with a valve on the end. Was useful, but the Leon's glovebox is so small with the changer, is it worth it?
  19. Chris****

Things to check when buying an fr 150

Pretty solid engines, but like any car check for excess smoke, make the the turbo spools well and holds boost. But even the camshaft problems are not common. Decent oil changes etc, and using the correct oil. They sound like a tractor so good no use listening to the engine too much lol. Make...
  20. Chris****

Urgent help needed! LC front brakes

Have you called badger5 or emailed the ebay guy yet? Tou never know someone will probably have some though, but again normally sell as a set. Or just get brembos lol
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members