Search results

1. JoonasFr

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Yeah, they are pretty identical.
  2. JoonasFr

Thanks! They are Keskin kt 15, 8,5x19 et45 + 9,5x19 et45. :)
  3. JoonasFr

Fitted new wheels today! [B)]
  4. JoonasFr

Snapped front wiper bolt

I made new threads in to the center of the old bolt. :P
  5. JoonasFr

Cupra r rear diffuser

Can u line up those loose parts inside the diffuser? Most of the new and old holes should go together.
  6. JoonasFr

Cupra r rear diffuser

Not 100% sure but yes I think U should cut them more. Heres pic how I cut mine . Hope it helps. :)
  7. JoonasFr

Cupra r rear diffuser

Are the holes for the exhaust on the original valance big enough? Bottom part of original valance have to go in to the diffuser part little bit. If u have not cut the original valance enough it does not line up. Got any pics?
  8. JoonasFr

Cupra r rear diffuser

Cupra r diffuser + piper catback. I think it's first Leon in Finland with cupra r diffuser. :confused:
  9. JoonasFr

Pre fl vs fl cupra brake parts.

Ok, cheers. Yes, I need to order new discs and pads soon. :)
  10. JoonasFr

Pre fl vs fl cupra brake parts.

Is there any difference between pre fl/fl cupra 345mm front brake discs and pads? I have 2010 fl cupra.
  11. JoonasFr

GUIDE: Mk2 Leon Brakes - Info, Upgrades, and Maintanance.

Is there any difference between pre fl/fl cupra 345mm front brake discs and pads? I have 2010 fl cupra.
  12. JoonasFr

cupra R defuser

Yes it fits.
  13. JoonasFr

What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

Ex cars Bmw 325 ix -87 Seat Leon Fr 2,0 TFSI -07 Nissan 350Z -03 BMW 130i M-Sport -07 Now Seat Leon Cupra -10
  14. JoonasFr

triple r composites rear diffuser

Bought the cupra r one and i'm rly happy with it. Fitment was 10/10 and looks reallly good with piper catback.
  15. JoonasFr

Alternative sideskirts?

Can someone tell me what skirts are in cila's first pic? Thanks!:)
  16. JoonasFr

Rear door won't open from outside, but not always,

Same problem here! :( Started yesterday..
  17. JoonasFr

Triple R FR Custom Rear Diffuser

Thanks. That yellow FR in my avatar is my old leon. I am getting my new leon on this friday (Seat Leon Cupra 2010 in Speed Blue). The front is going to be modified same type as my old one and yeah I think I just the spray the valance first. Might look good as well... :)
  18. JoonasFr

:censored:
  19. JoonasFr

Well maybe it's better then. I just wonder how long it will take to fix that... .:think:
  20. JoonasFr

Bad news... I tried to order one from Triple r and Kev replied that they dont sell diffusers untill they have fixed the fitment issues. :confused: They are not even shown on their website anymore. :cry:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.