Search results

1. FlameRevenge

Leon FR CR 170 MPG claim?

At that speed it sounds about right, well to get optimal mpg make sure when your using the sixth gear that your Rev is under 2000rp, over that your turbo is doing more work, but between 1500-2000rpm is the sweet spot for optimum Rpm, good luck
  2. FlameRevenge

Leon FR CR 170 MPG claim?

Hey emm well mine is a 10 plate and I have done about 97000miles on the clock, about 80000 of which is just motor way lol, and get about 480-500 around town before I refil it says am doing about 42mpg for that but not sure, when I use to drive mainly motor way when I was still at uni I get about...
  3. FlameRevenge

Seat leon FR 170bhp CR TDI Tuning Twin channel Box

Sorry to hear that and am glad you enjoyed the read
  4. FlameRevenge

Thanks all for your feed back I guess this is the end of this thread if you have managed to read upto this page well done you have done it you won hahaha, on a serious note we have leaned it's either a tuning-box or remap, although the tuning-box did not work in my case due to something I...
  5. FlameRevenge

Oh well it doesn't mater at the moment until I figure things out then I'll keno what really happened
  6. FlameRevenge

Could be, but why is the box working for others but not me?
  7. FlameRevenge

It's called google, the go through our cookies and web history and send you adds based on what you have searched for or written online it's goes to show how powerful google has become and it's almost impossible to challenge them the are that big hahahaha someone needs to make something better...
  8. FlameRevenge

The box does work am not sure why the torque for my car increased but not bhp
  9. FlameRevenge

Not exactly not sure what's going on atm, maybe something up with my car, cuz people are getting increase in their cars hmm, still waiting to hear oly's reply
  10. FlameRevenge

Lol I still can't figure out why the torque is higher than normal but the bhp isn't hmm, any reply yet from awesome?
  11. FlameRevenge

ok here are the bhp to the car on the wheel, as you can see the torque is still really high [/url]wheel figures without tuning box by Flaming_R, on Flickr[/IMG]
  12. FlameRevenge

ok i called awesomegti to send me the graphs for the wheel power, the said the will send it to me am just waiting for the results
  13. FlameRevenge

Yup the box was on, and yes my car is 170, even days do that's it is on hpi check hmm then I guess something is wrong somewhere
  14. FlameRevenge

A mystery for Sherlock Holmes hahaha
  15. FlameRevenge

That a very good question, the one I would like to know the answer to, hopefully seat can be able to contact the original owner before me so I can find out what his done to my car lol
  16. FlameRevenge

Ok cool so the wait begins
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.