Search results

1. rogerw86

Cylinder head

I know bill been to yours sorting out my tip and ask about remap what you recommend doing?
  2. rogerw86

Cylinder head

No I'm not going back to them again
  3. rogerw86

Cylinder head

So what do you think should be my next step? Any advice?
  4. rogerw86

Cylinder head

Wasn't remapped was trying to get it in for one
  5. rogerw86

Cylinder head

I know I got told because I have a de cat and a badge 5 tip an open cone filter it had messed to much with the mixture. But I find it strange that it would burn a valve out in the same cylinder twice and within 2k miles?
  6. rogerw86

Cylinder head

Thank you so I should be a straight forward job to swap over cylinder head between these to engines
  7. rogerw86

Cylinder head

Hello I have a 2004 LCR 225 I burnt a valve so had them changed along with head gasket, water pump, cam belt, plugs, head bolts etc then it start going though water again! So took it back said he though head gasket looked liked it may have failed so went to put new one on but no fault on gasket...
  8. rogerw86

LCR MK1 HEAD Gasket Swindon

Anyone know a good place to get this done asap?
  9. rogerw86

How can I find out as is blowing out blueish smoke out exhaust and using alot of water. Also got the custard crap on oil filler cap.
  10. rogerw86

Hi my head gasket is on the way out can anyone recommend a good place to get this done near Swindon as had problems finding a good garage.
  11. rogerw86

remapping near swindon

Cheers does he do services as well?(oil change etc)
  12. rogerw86

remapping near swindon

Does anyone know where I can get a stage 1 remap done on my lcr would like to know that they will do a good job as had bad experiences with garages around here
  13. rogerw86

snapped engine mount bolt

Thank you no I had a bad experience with seat in Swindon so thought I would try another garage which I was told was good so trusted them to do the cam belt first problem I had was the engine seemed flat to which I found out they didn't do up the top jubilee cilp on the pipe to the turbo for the...
  14. rogerw86

And can anyone tell me what type of bolt the ones are in the picture as having problems with that dealer not really understanding the bits I need.
  15. rogerw86

Thank you. I tried to do up the bolt that looks loose an seems like the thread has gone can you get a new bracket? That connects to the engine?
  16. rogerw86

Do you know where I can get these bolts an mount?
  17. rogerw86

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=18F328ADB74E0A86!30801&authkey=!AFyBYxfKHp04ndo&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=18F328ADB74E0A86!30807&authkey=!ABKKGF28OQ_9XII&ithint=folder%2c not the best pics but this is what i'm on about.
  18. rogerw86

Hi I was driving the yesterday and I heard a knock. the car started having a weird vibration noise though the car like the exhaust was touching the body. Got told it might be the engine mount. Shore enough it was. It is the one near the cam belt and on bolt has sheared off and the other one...
  19. rogerw86

exhaust.manifold get hot

Cheers any links to where i can get one?
  20. rogerw86

exhaust.manifold get hot

Sorry bill how do i do that an what is a vcds?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise