Search results

1. Auto Start Stop error

My 65 plate FR has been a dream up until a few weeks ago, when an 'Auto Start Stop Error' started showing and obviously the Start Stop, stopped working, coupled with this the Fan speed controller, The temperature knob and location knob illuminations stopped, is it possible that this could be a...
  2. Seat Media system unresponsive

Hi, hoping someone out there is or has had the same issue. Over the past few months I have had various issues with the Infotainment system, from shutting off randomly to a non-responsive and side buttons. This is an Ibiza FR 1.4 on a 65 plate, I have taken it into the dealers and the thing...
  3. Infotainment screen and cold weather

Now that the weather has turned a bit frosty in the mornings, I have found that the infotainment touchscreen is not as responsive as it was and sometimes not at all. Was wondering if anyone else has been struggling with this.
  4. Order an Ibiza Cupra Black now or wait for new model?

The last 'New' model of the Ibiza was only a slight change visually but internally it was more radical. I personally think they will change the outer aesthetics this time.
  5. Order an Ibiza Cupra Black now or wait for new model?

Allegedly the schedule for release is The Arona, Face lift Leon and a new Ibiza for 2017 assumption would be the Ibiza in August September time (ready for the new registrations). Personally I would badger the dealer for a decent deal on the Cupra black, I would be surprised if they did stop the...
  6. Water in Driver's Footwell

Have you checked to see if one of the 'bungs' has come loose from underneath, this is a common issue with Vauxhalls as well.
  7. Window tinting and Auto dimming rear view mirrior

Is yours factory tint or third party?
  8. Window tinting and Auto dimming rear view mirrior

I have been looking at getting the rear windows of my FR tinted, however I was just wondering if it will affect the auto dimming feature on the rear view mirror, I am thinking not as the sensor is at the front, but if anyone knows for sure, will be appreciated.
  9. Carista with the 2016 Ibiza

Got Version 3.0 but keep getting a message when trying to use customize 'check doors are unlocked' (which they are) and that ignition is on (which it is). This is on my 65 plate FR 1.4 150 PS. Is there still an issue with the new Ibiza's and Carista?
  10. Ibiza FR 1.4 EcoTSI ordered

I checked mine last night and yes there is a build up, but just used a rag to wipe the inside and removed it. Not sure if this is something that happened on my last FR (didn't get a chance to check it).
  11. Ibiza FR 1.4 EcoTSI ordered

3 weeks sounds about right. then it depends on how quick they can get it on a boat....you will love it though
  12. 2016 1.4 FR, lane assistance

Multi Collision is standard on all models, the tiredness recognition is part of the driver pack (standard on the FR), looks like the Lane assist is not even an option on the Ibiza
  13. 2016 Ibiza 1.4 ecotsi FR

Wait until the engine really loosens up....
  14. Ibiza FR 1.4 EcoTSI ordered

Nice Spec and the Lima green with the Black Pack looks very nice.
  15. Ibiza FR 1.4 EcoTSI ordered

Done that to a couple of Porsche Coxters
  16. Ibiza FR 1.4 EcoTSI ordered

How many times have you looked in the mirror when pulling away from someone to see them with an amazed look on their face
  17. Ibiza FR 1.4 EcoTSI ordered

What model did you go for?
  18. New Ibiza EcoTSI 150PS vs TDI 105PS Fuel Economy - Real World Help Please!

In the 4 months I have had my 1.4 ACT (150) FR my fuel consumption has been between 46.8Mpg and 48.9Mpg Considering my 1.2 TDI Eco was doing between 54.7Mpg and 60Mpg I am quite happy with these figures.
  19. Ibiza FR 1.4 EcoTSI ordered

You cannot get the mirrors to fold using the keyfob, not sure why that is, been trying since I got mine.