Search results

1. November Northampton Meet...

meets Popped down to car culture in northampton to pick up a part for my evo saw some seats there but didnt recognise anyone
  2. VAG Com in Oxford area?

im in northampton if thats any help?
  3. White smoke

battery light shouldnt cause smoke from exhaust if its got a tappet noise i would remove the cam cover and check the cam for wear
  4. Forged or Billet Camshaft for PD150?

just fitted a new cam to the other halfs pd150 got a cold forged kit from my engine builder it was a fai cam and followers with glyco bearings i got the bolts etc from trade parts i paid £300 for the complete kit/bolts and gaskets trade also changed the oil and filter at the same time and...
  5. 150 tdi flat spot when cold

just a update new cam/buckets/bearings/oil and filter change its like a new car now done 300miles since rebuild and i think its better than its been for a long time
  6. 150 tdi flat spot when cold

well the other halves car has had a slight flat spot when cold no faults and everything within specs on measuring blocks (vcds) the only noticable difference was it started to black smoke a little anyway was on way home the other afternoon and at 2000rpm i got a knocking/rattling no oil...
  7. PD150 no power...

turbo do the mr muscle turbo clean ive been doing this for years and have good success rates remember to operate the actuator arm to make sure its got full free movement
  8. PD150 no power...

i would of said a boost pipe look at the lower right boost pipe as you look at the front of the car
  9. Code reader

depends on what you want 1st vcds licenced for all requirements inc coding/adapting 2nd for more basic functions a autel machine
  10. Airbag Plugs

usually these plugs have been cut out and replaced to cure airbag faults i would use you tyco connectors and the wiring should be identical
  11. "Service Light" turning it off?

usually on 58 plate onwards its done with vagcom on esi resetting
  12. Alternator belt tensioner

its self adjusting did they fit the correct alternator pulley on the new alt?
  13. November Northampton Meet...

sorry couldnt make it but was in hospital
  14. November Northampton Meet...

meet will try to get there
  15. Abs module repair in essex

abs if seat are the same as vw there is no time/milage limit
  16. Abs module repair in essex

what fault did you have? if you had fault code for g201 pressure sensor take it to seat as its a recall
  17. Newbie looking for some further info

looks like youve done your research the seat is the best build quality g201 is covered under warranty fuel pumps arent common really had a couple of cam chains go wrong and the pcv valves have been modified
  18. Leon 1.6 ecomotive shuddering when stationary

the car wont rev above 2500 rpm as its got a safety aspect built into the ecu i would get a diagnosis done with vcds to see if any faults show
  19. Leon tdi 150 boost pipe joint help!!!!!

drill small hole and fit a self taper screw into the pipe/intercooler just in front of the clip
  20. Broken front spring.

just fitted some P I springs on a mates A3 and they are very good nice ride and not too low
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.