Search results

1. .oOIOo.

Bashed in door!!

Cars not big enough. Where is the backgroud from? it looks very nice.
  2. .oOIOo.

Pipeline card for cheaper fuel

if the government are taking 75p per litre you can't begrudge the oil companies that actually are investing in getting the crude oil etc etc a mere 15p per litre surely!!:think:
  3. .oOIOo.

Pipeline card for cheaper fuel

i don't think their profit is entirely generated from sales of petrol though.
  4. .oOIOo.

help needed in chnaging car battery

:lol: nice one, flavoured water might have been better!!:cartman:
  5. .oOIOo.

help needed in chnaging car battery

have you tried topping the water level in it up? You'll prob find its empty, thats why it isn't holding charge. Use Boiled water .
  6. .oOIOo.

New Place In Huddersfield Is Going To Be Big For Yorkshire Seat

right in the middle of a :censored: hole!! there will be no stock left atfer a week!!!
  7. .oOIOo.

Seat Thornes - Wakefield - RIP

Ted Johnsons are very good, used them a few times now! very happy 2.
  8. .oOIOo.

Seat Thornes - Wakefield - RIP

i'm not surprised the service was s*!t , i vowed never to use them again after one of the tech's handbraked my car!!! YES HANDBRAKED IT!!!!! Good.
  9. .oOIOo.

Lcr vs Fiesta ST on top gear

was it wet when the leon went round?
  10. .oOIOo.

Why would anyone buy a petrol over a diesel these days?

I personally don't like how the power delivery on a tuned (or i suppose not tuned) diesel, it all arrives in an aggressive lump, with a disgracefull amount of lag. I like the smooth power delivery that a petrol offers, with a good rev band to play with.....BUT i do get pi$$ed off when i'm at...
  11. .oOIOo.

Coin tray for Leon!

there is still a picture of a cup on it.
  12. .oOIOo.

esp/tcs

Always assumed ESP was automatic i.e not switchable like TCS. :confused: :cheers: for the WEST Yorkshire welcome, was born in Dewsbury, also in sadder day's ended up in a car park at a "cruise" near the sports centre.,,, :hide:
  13. .oOIOo.

esp/tcs

Is ESP an optional extra on Cupra's? ...let me get this straight....TCS = Traction control system = Standard. ESP = Electronic Stability Prog. ?? = Optional Extra. ?? How do you know whether you've got it of not? Excuse my naivety .oOIOo.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise