Search results

1. mk3 ibiza 4x4 gt3071 track build engine pics inside

Mayby breaking . Or selling as whole ; ( run out of funds
  2. Anyone know the history if Cupra R gk51 vzm

Bloody hell carnt you keep one cupra lol, u dnt half waste ur money
  3. mk3 ibiza 4x4 gt3071 track build engine pics inside

Nope car havnt been broken thanks fcuk lol, was going through bit of money issues now im back on track, ive bought a few more bits for car , done a lil bit more fabrication mthen brought it home from work into my own garage, im geting loads of requests to sell and break the car wich ismvery...
  4. Oil return pipe

Send it to me and ill weld itm:p
  5. Santa pod 23rd ibiza face off!!! Whos coming

Shame as some of you was built right up for it:(
  6. mk3 ibiza 4x4 gt3071 track build engine pics inside

Thanks bill , they should be . how long they bloody took me to get hold of. Have you got the doors sitting there bill
  7. mk3 ibiza 4x4 gt3071 track build engine pics inside

Yes I no ' I'll lose a lot of weight removing doors rear boot bonnet and all the panels, also windows are going and being reaplaced with lexan poly windows, This time last week I thought of selling up but can't justify giving someone else to have the opportunity of having all my hard work and...
  8. mk3 ibiza 4x4 gt3071 track build engine pics inside

Who needs dutch build wen can fabricate myself :rofl:
  9. mk3 ibiza 4x4 gt3071 track build engine pics inside

I've built steering collum from scratch extending it for my ride height, well happy with position Then made 02m gearbox mount from scrarch
  10. mk3 ibiza 4x4 gt3071 track build engine pics inside

The car will be priceless to me lol, as for 5 stud I think its a cheap way to buy wheels ect, alsomim haveing all my chassi spaceframed , cant wait now, fibre glass doors and boot and bonnet, I have the moulds for these now how lucky am I lol, I think I've done good this year allready
  11. mk3 ibiza 4x4 gt3071 track build engine pics inside

Yes it is mate, as for filler it will Be through the window.
  12. mk3 ibiza 4x4 gt3071 track build engine pics inside

Well worth the wait This was painfull Ill uploads a lot more later as it takes to long on tablet
  13. mk3 ibiza 4x4 gt3071 track build engine pics inside

Yeah I'm still here hows things bro? I cut dash up mate was just geting in way , as you could imagine I have tons of my crap all around workshop, so didnt wanna piss boss off anymore than I have lol, I'm trying to upload pics now,
  14. mk3 ibiza 4x4 gt3071 track build engine pics inside

Might have bud, ill upload pics later as i dont no how todo it on my phone Good Guess tho
  15. mk3 ibiza 4x4 gt3071 track build engine pics inside

Haha I'm back pmsl , been very busy man withbwork ect ect, Last weekend I trav3lled to netherlands in caddy for few presnts I deserve anyone want a guess? Then drove to amsterdam, overall was a good journey and amazing experiance , for those who ain't seen my car for months ill upload pics...
  16. Mk3 Ibiza Wide Arch Kit

Been forsale for time thisl the kit is horrible
  17. Only gone and bought a 350bhp mk4 IHI turbo

Good luck with 12k mate, never get it
  18. stubby mirror help

Gaz wanna swap I got 2 genuine stubby mirors
  19. stubby mirror help

Nab keep an eye on edition as I bought mine on there for 20pound
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise