Search results

1. daljomo

Fault Codes - Search this thread 1st

code ?????????? has anyone heardo f acode number 01423 as thats the one i get for my esp light being on im getting ful drive in dry weather but when its wet my wheels are slipping all over the place and carnt get no power down at all
  2. daljomo

Brake lines

just as a matter of interest then do the ones listed on black diamonds web site for braided hoses for the mark 4 golf 1.8 gti turbo part number DHK 091 fit the leon cupra as im looking into upgrading discs front and rear and all hoses before my MOT later in the year:D
  3. daljomo

alloy pedal covers

awesome gti sell the leon cupra r ones for £45 and they look spot on.
  4. daljomo

Faack!!

give your local seat dealer a ring and tell them the chassis number they should be able to tell you everything you need to know:)
  5. daljomo

Brake Bleed Screw

cheers i was thinking of doing that so ive just ordered a set off of ebay:p
  6. daljomo

Brake Bleed Screw

anybody got any ideas on how to remove the brake bleed screw from my front calipers, because after the other day i decided to bleed the brakes up as they have been getting a bit spongy everything was going fine untill i got to the drivers side front wheel and found that the bleed screw had been...
  7. daljomo

starting on the mods ...oh oh

the forge 007p is a good replacement valve as the original ones do tend to wear over time, but if you wanted to keep the whoosh sound you could always go for the new split r valve both of which are available from awesomegti or forge. a k&n or green panel is a good place to start and will...
  8. daljomo

S3 Air vents

yes they was the illuminted ones they need wiring into the dash board dimmer switch i didnt get a set myself but would but up for maybe putting up another group buy feeler for them, but i dont know who soured them in the first place.
  9. daljomo

S3 Air vents

there was a group buy for these agood while back but i carnt remember who organised it, maybe time for another go at it????
  10. daljomo

Brake lines

blackdiamond also do braided hoses for the cupra but same again not sure if they list them for the R or not
  11. daljomo

interior lights...

with changing over to leds have you had any trouble with the engine management warning light coming on?? as i know a few people who have tried fitting the led tail lights have had to install a resistor to stop them tripping the engine warning light on
  12. daljomo

interior lights...

i upgraded to the w8 interior light which is a great light and already has 2 red lights in it which are linked into the dashboard dimming light system so i decided to go for blue leds inside the lighting casing wired into a seperate switch, as i thought all of them in red would have been to...
  13. daljomo

Donington Park BTCC Infield Parking - Sun July 15th 2007

yes they was, she had a bit of a migraine so decided to crash in the car for a bit:cry:
  14. daljomo

i was still there me and the kids was propping the gate up the the very last race you should have come over for a natter:p
  15. daljomo

That was me i was the last one away i was parked next to you,i think there was only me you and zboyd who stayed the longest, it faired up for the last btcc race so we decided to stop till the end and left just after half six, straight out no traffic at all and no rain on the way home either...
  16. daljomo

about time we got some proper seat cupra. net t shirts done with your forum name printed on then we`d all look ace posing together:D
  17. daljomo

whatever the weather we still have a great day out its been good to us the last 3 years ive been, just dont forget your brolly;)
  18. daljomo

mines a bacon bun and a coffee white with one sugar please:happy:
  19. daljomo

Spark Plugs - Best suited to Remapped LC - Question

what are about irdium plugs or splitfire are they any good??
  20. daljomo

email recieved, cheers for that, looking forward to catching up with you all at the services:)
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members