Search results

1. MaguireJ7

Mk2 Leon Aired Out Rota Content

Cheers lads .. I'll try and get some decent pics up soon. Picked up some new wheels so they'll be away to get refurbed soon :)
  2. MaguireJ7

Yeah will do dude .. I'll fire you a pm when they are!
  3. MaguireJ7

ET38 Mate .. running about 3/4mm from the struts lol. Yeah i just took the headlight cover off and let it air out, they're rota grids dude.. Up for sale soon :p So finally getting round to getting updated on these things.. Which lead to .. So still need to get paint work sorted...
  4. MaguireJ7

Haven't updated this in ages .. Not a lots happened to be honest! These came.. Hopefully get the fitted once my accuair package arrives :) Finally gave the car a good clean .. Full clay, polish and wax .. Although its back to looking like that now with this weather :( That's about it...
  5. MaguireJ7

Doesn't poke too much ! Will sit pretty nice whenever I get the smaller tyres on the front :)
  6. MaguireJ7

Went for 225/35 all round .. Sits near enough perfect at the back but I'm gonna get 215s on the front so I can drop it down a bit further .. Managed to pick them up in et38 so they sit pretty well :)
  7. MaguireJ7

Haha yes dude they are .. I must say your car had a massive influence ! But at least your running the gtrs now so they're not the same :D but I totally love them !
  8. MaguireJ7

Not a great photo but you get the idea .. Gonna get smaller tyres up front at some stage so it can come down a bit lower .. But probably not until after winter !
  9. MaguireJ7

Sorry about the delay.. Rarely on this thing . If I'm brutally honest the car handled like sh*t on the 19s and being that low .. But I'm changing to 18s not really for performance though :p just so it'll go lower without all the hassle of rubbing arches etc lol
  10. MaguireJ7

Sorry pal rarely ever on this thing anymore .. The wheels were 19x8.5 up front and 19x9.5 rears et 42 . Was running 215/35s all round . However I failed MOT due to rears being "too narrow". So now the wheels have been sold and new ones are being ordered this evening :)
  11. MaguireJ7

Yeah I might just roll them fully cus gonna need resprayed anyway but might wait and get them pulled as well and just respray the whole front end . What size of tires were you running on the chs? I wish they did a 205/35/19 :( Cheers Jonny .. Yeah it's pretty fun .. Needa get a good torch...
  12. MaguireJ7

Mate got a new camera so asked if he could take some pics of the car .. Some turned out pretty cool.
  13. MaguireJ7

Cheers pal!
  14. MaguireJ7

Wee stance shot :p --- I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?diqrjh
  15. MaguireJ7

Cheers lads ! Picked the skirts up from Dave at Sere on here ..tried to get them second hand but no luck lol. Surely 19s would make the car look higher Claire ? ;)
  16. MaguireJ7

They're fk street I yeah there as low as they'll go like .. Although I don't want to go any lower there just the front lol --- I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ygh3ud
  17. MaguireJ7

Oh and they're just fk coils .. Wee cheap jobs :p
  18. MaguireJ7

Skirts on and back slammed .. However might space back out a bit and raise it up to give it a better nose down stance ?
  19. MaguireJ7

I have no idea haha .. Ive plans for the Lms (think i told you, want to keep that a secret lol) but don't know whether I should make it happen or just go for 18s before I spend the money on them . I'll see how it comes together in the next few weeks before I decide :p
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise